Britney reposts video with new quote: UPDATED VERSION OF MY 2002 VERSACE DRESS πŸ‘— !!! I LIKE IT WAY BETTER … SHOWS MY LEGS !!! πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ‘—πŸŒ·πŸŒ·

Read some comments and realized people are debating whether or not this is shade...

GurlΒ :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:Β 

I like it WAY BETTER is shadeΒ :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

translation:

Your stinky axx unnecassarily long 'versace' dress that only looked good on me cant even hold a candle to my new, self altered, sparkly dress, ok miss nutella or whatever?Β :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Alright now:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 4
34 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

You're delusional

This is not SHEIN

This dress IS CUTEΒ :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Β 

The dress is ugly, cheap, tacky and ill fitting. Britney’s entire wardrobe needs to be thrown into a bonfire and start over againΒ 

On The Way Burn GIF by JON ROBERT HALL

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

That’s the Britney Spears of today unfortunately. She really is unlikable and mean. She’s worse than Christina nowΒ 

I just wonder if one day she will talk about this hateful phase, if she will regret what she is doing...

She make such an effort to attack people, she used an old video and probably knows it has nothing to do with the versace one... but she needed an opportunity to show she hated the fact Blake wore the dress.Β 

She keeps losing time and energy hating people who basically praises her. No way this is a normal behavior.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

And also her camera angle makes her look like a brick.. and don’t even get me started on the chokers that make her neck look even thicker.

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

That’s why she always has a meltdown when the paps post pics that show her box body. It goes against her photoshopped pics and when she holds the back middle part of her ugly dresses to pretend she has an hourglass shape

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, B In The Mix said:

How many women did Britney seem to be jealous and shady over the years without them doing anything to her?

- Blake Lively

- Halsey

- Selena Gomez

- Christina Aguilera

Who else?

I understand she was always compared to other women, but her trauma is selective. She praised Justin, for **** sake!

The only one she loved was Lady Gaga said something on the premiere of her Gucci movie hahaΒ 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Haha and she thought Blake looked adorable... suuure.

The fact we knew a shade was coming.

The video is old, she just wanted to share her usual shady caption...

Β I literally posted "She's gonna sneak in a little shade towards blake in her next post, isn't she?" yesterday lol. she's so predictable and hateful. Only towards other women, ofc

Edited by alexbickle
  • Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

I feel like Britney legit cant take compliments from anyone. I find this post shady and I’m starting to think she is honestly kind of a mean girlΒ 

Β I know, unpopular opinion here, BUT Blake chose a weird time to pay "tribute" to Britney. Unless Britney was somehow involved in the project beyond having a single song, the decision by Blake was ICK.Β 

Did Blake say something nice? Yes. But too much sugar can make your teeth rot. She could've sent Britney a supportive message without putting it on blast on social media.Β 

The decision to wear Britney's dress feels opportunistically motivated. I immediately saw it and got the ick.Β 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—