Britney Demos with JR about to leak (+ ton other artists)

4 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

He’s a terrible producer. One of my least favorite to ever do it. Literally all he does is take existing hit songs and writes new lyrics over them, when he doesn’t use samples all his original productions are trash. 

Also he wasn’t a part of Back To Basics lol. Are you thinking of Linda Perry? She produced the entire second disc. 

Not her lol

I just have a memory of him linked to XTINA, he's in fact worked with her but not on B2B

14 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

Don’t mean to be a Debbie downer but I highly doubt it’ll leak. If anything, One or two songs at most and it will be the most basic or unfinished ones. It’s just too good to be true. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

What songs has JR worked on?

EDIT: wait, they dated? I don’t remember this guy. He was hot but what a d-bag.

spacer.png

WWW.HOLLYWOOD.COM

Music producer Jonathan 'J.R.' Rotem ditched Britney Spears when she was caught on camera wearing no...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

I'm curious but idk I always thought he was not that good of a producer maybe those songs are really that bad. 911 is a fun unreleased tho and I like Everybody too.

I just remembered that he and DJ premier did the whole Back To Basics album

Yeah his productions do kinda suck in general. But since they worked together at a time Britney was more passionate, it’s interesting to hear stuff she allegedly had a hand in writing… like Who Can She Trust (I think that’s JR). 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, sochaotic said:

Oooooh I’ve been waiting on this!! 😭😭 also, why isn’t anyone mentioning the fact there’s Gwen AND Paris unreleased in there too… hopefully this leaks soon fingers crossed yall 

Wait. Does anyone know what Gwen stuff they have? I’d would literally die if they have “Sparkle” (Gwen’s Version for the sweet escape - No Doubt later re-recorded it)

11 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

Wait. Does anyone know what Gwen stuff they have? I’d would literally die if they have “Sparkle” (Gwen’s Version for the sweet escape - No Doubt later re-recorded it)

Did Jonathan Rotem have a hand in producing Gwen’s version? I’m looking it up on Wiki and it’s saying the No Doubt version was produced by Mark Stent. This zip file supposedly contains EVERY song JR has ever produced, so if he worked on it it should be in here. 

2 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

I don’t think there’s a clip showing exactly what tracks but I’d I had to guess it’d be outtakes from “this is what the truth feels like”. He doesn’t have credits on any of her other albums sadly 🥲 I had no idea “ sparkle” was originally a solo track though omgggg 

Edited by sochaotic
30 minutes ago, sochaotic said:

I don’t think there’s a clip showing exactly what tracks but I’d I had to guess it’d be outtakes from “this is what the truth feels like”. He doesn’t have credits on any of her other albums sadly 🥲 I had no idea “ sparkle” was originally a solo track though omgggg 

Yes, it was! I wanna say it was ultimately mastered and positioned to be in the album but was removed almost before the album was finalized. Im a ND/Gwen Stan! lol 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

Yes, it was! I wanna say it was ultimately mastered and positioned to be in the album but was removed almost before the album was finalized. Im a ND/Gwen Stan! lol 

There was a very good topic on Popjustice about Gwen's solo debut and what she recorded for it, what was discarded, what was unfinished but ultimately finished for the second 'reject filled' album etc etc. With dates and producers mentioned.

• Love 2
On 8/9/2024 at 12:48 AM, Emil87 said:

If I recall correctly, he’s also the same guy who claimed he fawked Britney “wheelbarrow style”. He’s gross.

No surprise she paid his songs dust.

He clarified that quote saying it was a joke out of context:

AF: What’s the deal with you and Britney Spears? Can you clarify the meaning of those wheelbarrow style comments from that Blender article?

JR: Well to be honest with you, that article was completely printed out of context. I was actually pretty shocked when I saw it, because that was a complete joke and I actually made that clear to the writer that it was a joke, but I guess he didn’t make that clear in the article. I never said “Yeah. I slept with Britney” or anything like that. Obviously people knew we were working together and had some kind of personal connection, but I never slept with her and I never claimed to have slept with her. The writer was asking me about all of these different girls that I had been seen with. And I said “Oh yeah. I did ‘em wheelbarrow style.” Then afterwards, I said I was just kidding. I just said something trying to be funny and then the meaning just kind of took on something totally different, but I definitely wasn’t meaning it in that kind of way.

Source

Britney worked with Evan Bogart and JR Rotem for a week the first time Britney ever worked with them. It’s quite possible there is a bunch of unfinished demos in there along with the full songs she recorded. She recorded his songs in 2007, 2008 & allegedly 2010 without working directly with him. So it might be a whole Britmas 🤞🤞

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.