Katy Perry Lifetimes music video

The song is better than Woman’s World, but the video is a major flop. You can tell they rushed to put this together after the massive Woman’s World disaster. It’s super low budget and docu-style. 

This is definitely not the boost this era needed, and it’s definitely not on par with Katy’s previous videos. I think this is going to be another flop. 

If this whole era flops, Katy can pretty much kiss her pop career goodbye. It’s amazing how dramatically her career has declined over the last several years. 

• Like 4

The music is not bad, but it lacks the usual punch expected for this kind of sound. I think they wanted to make this kind of sound, in that direction, but with more money and the same free and rebellious spirit. But it's not working, it doesn't feel authentic. Katy still seems slightly out of sync with the energy of the song. It doesn't seem like she's really having fun. Poor her. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I have to say, Lifetimes is amazing! It feels like a Prism inspired song. The video is a little bit lackluster but it’s almost like a modern update on the Teenage Dream video so I’ll take it. Far better than Woman’s World I have to admit.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

the video is her LOWEST BUDGET ever! After the first single I guess they need to cut back to recoup some money but this is just so embaressing. I would be so embaressed if I was her. the song is better then womans world but still not a good song. its just better.

also I am so sick of the asthetics this era. the "look at my body" vibe is just so cringe. 

i wish i could say im already ready for the next era but i think its time she checked into a wellness centre

ice cream GIF by Katy Perry

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Borja said:

The kind of video an artist choose to close their era. Like the fifth or sixth video of an album, that is the vibe.
Not very good for a second single after a massive flop... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Spain looks good on the video tho.

This probably is the close of the era though :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Her latest era is too BASIC for a popstar like her...

Even though I don't like Katy, I know that her Music used to have big budget and high quality visuals...

Even clown album that she did few years ago was higher quality and had better budget than this basic ahh s*it :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Edited by UnderHisSpell
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.