I think the real reason Britney doesn't want to return to the industry is her body.

First of all, this isn't about her body it's about the confidence you gain when you have the body that make you feel secure.

We all know that one of her biggest insecurities is her body, and at the same time, it's one of her greatest sources of confidence. We can see her anger with the paparazzi when they photograph her cellulite or an unflattering angle. She constantly talks about her body and the weight she has gained or lost in her posts. Some people say it's almost an obsession. But in Britney's case, it seems completely natural to me since she grew up with the world highlighting her body as one of her great attributes. Her body has been criticized endlessly for not maintaining the same shape it had during her teenage years, even after becoming a mother.

Personally, I have a friend who is a model, and every time she gains weight, she locks herself in her house and becomes depressed. When she loses weight, her confidence returns, she wants to show herself, and she becomes herself again. If you've been a fan for a long time, you'll remember that when Britney started dating Sam back in 2016, she began a diet and workout routine that got her into her best shape since her prime, and the confidence we saw in her during that time was also remarkable. Therefore, although all bodies are beautiful, given Britney Spears' mentality and how much of a perfectionist she is, I feel that she won't want to come back until she feels her body is in the best possible condition.

britney-spears-bares-toned-abs-while-dan

today-britney-spears-instagram-dance-tea

13597242-0-image-m-33-1558045214173.jpg

britney-spears-fitness-promo-2.webp

kh-composite-britany-spears-dancing.webp

vous-revez-d-avoir-le-corps-de-britney-s

Right now:

Britney-vacations-007.jpg

She looks great and healthy. She’s on vacation and enjoying life. To me, she’s always beautiful, but in her mind, she must feel far from having the demanding body she strives for.

Edited by NJ jeans

I don't know, but why doesn't she give in to Ozempic then, even though she can? I don't know, I think she doesn't care. If she were ashamed, she wouldn't show herself on Instagram either. Britney has always lost weight for a comeback. In 2008, she slimmed down during the summer, in 2016, she made a lot of effort in the weeks leading up to her medley. I think the answer is somewhere else.  :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Like 7
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

She’s 43 almost… she’s never going to have the body she had 8 years ago. Why are we all so delusional? 

I think you should inform yourself, being healthy and losing weight has nothing to do with age, there are many effective treatments.

Christina is 44, Jlo 55 etc

6-U5-NMEOKJFENHJAZ4-STEEIGLN4.jpg

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-08-07-a-la-s-10

Edited by NJ jeans
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

I feel like she’s not performing anymore because she doesn’t want the new money that comes with it going to Kevin and the boys, now that they both will be 18 things may change 

if she wanted to have a better body (she looks just fine to me) she can do it in a few months easily with all her resources. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

I think you should inform yourself, being healthy and losing weight has nothing to do with age, there are many effective treatments.

Christina is 44, Jlo 55 etc

6-U5-NMEOKJFENHJAZ4-STEEIGLN4.jpg

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-08-07-a-la-s-10

Not y'all glorifying ozempic when britney is probably skinnier than 99% of y'all :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

I think the real reason she doesn't return is because she knows that she can’t give it all she wants bc of her health issues and does not want to go out there & half *** performances post cship as people are expecting something great from her again.

She is a perfectionist and she has said half of her body is numb sometimes and i’m sure it affects her performance skills so she’d rather just retire.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

If you want to say her body is causing her to not work again, it's more like the nerve damage, injuries, and getting older that is preventing her from dancing like she did when she was a teen. However I think she would still want to be retire even if she was free from these issues. There's so much going on besides that.

If she ever wanted to work again, she could work around those issues and still perform. It just wouldn't be as heavy on the dancing.

Also, she was in phenomenal shape before she met Sam. He was good as far as motivating her to continue to diet and work out, but she was very thin going into the Glory era. Perhaps this was after the two years of eating nothing but chicken and canned vegetables that she mentioned in the book.

Edited by BritneyWiki
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.