Blake Lively wears Britney's iconic Versace dress at the premiere of her new film "It Ends With Us"

She looks good, sheโ€™s sweet and coherent with her words.ย 
ย 

This is just how amazing Britneyโ€™s legacy is, like, even her peers, and people close to her age and nowadays pays tribute to her in so many ways.ย 
ย 

I think we can also see this as (commercially-pr-kinda way) but honestly, everything in Hollywood is, and people get inspired by legend, so:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

ย 

I hope Britney see this as an inspiration too
ย 

ย 

4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

๐Ÿ™„ so today I woke up, drinking a cup of coffee right?? Because DUHH ๐Ÿคช and I was thinking about the world and my cute little puppy, because letโ€™s be real guys, dogs are better than humans, am I right? ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ anyway as I was chewing my Tillamook cheese ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ I saw a dumb blonde BIRD appearing on my window and the little BLONDE DUMB BIRD was oooohhh sooo nice ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„, because hypocrisy doesnโ€™t exist anymore ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽฏ anyway guysss!!!! Have a happy Wednesday!!!!!!!! And donโ€™t forget to be nice!!!! By the way I love Janet Jackson sheโ€™s the real deal!!!!!!ย 

This is so acurate feels like Britney lol. Do u really write for her. If not u should.

• Haha 1

Wow so many girls are inspired by Britney lately. The Halsey song, Ethel Cainโ€™s Everytime cover, trying to make Tate the new Britney, and now the Versace dress. This just shows how empty the current pop music sphere is. Nothing is inspiring at the moment.

Blake looks lovely in that dress but I thought this dress was made specifically for Britney by Donatella, so why isnโ€™t Britney owning it?ย 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, icybaby said:

I think she actually can be a good choice

Blake basically summed up how most of feel about Britney leave her alone. No one can do no good.

do I think this was a publicity stunt? Yes. If time and it worked now more people know of this random movie I've heard about twice.

im here for Blake playing Britney we honestly need someone who has. similar ย energy like jlo with Selena that's what made it great. Blake has been trying to be that A actress and this is her shot. I love Blake from gossip

girls now her husband meh

7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

๐Ÿ™„ so today I woke up, drinking a cup of coffee right?? Because DUHH ๐Ÿคช and I was thinking about the world and my cute little puppy, because letโ€™s be real guys, dogs are better than humans, am I right? ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ anyway as I was chewing my Tillamook cheese ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ I saw a dumb blonde BIRD appearing on my window and the little BLONDE DUMB BIRD was oooohhh sooo nice ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„, because hypocrisy doesnโ€™t exist anymore ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽฏ anyway guysss!!!! Have a happy Wednesday!!!!!!!! And donโ€™t forget to be nice!!!! By the way I love Janet Jackson sheโ€™s the real deal!!!!!!ย 

OMG fvxking nailed it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—