Brooke Candy: Tate McRae is the Britney of our generation

13 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Tate is the best pop performer since Britney, but lmao. There is no “Britney” in this dull *** pop generation, not even close. 

I don’t really know what a Brooke Candy is, btw. 

let’s be serious, she has awful songs, her choreography consists of cheerleader routines and she does that ugly cursive singing. she’s far from the best

Edited by thesimplelife

She's clearly missing something in her expression, you can see it right away. Tyla, for example, has that spark in her eyes and smile that Britney used to have, but Tate doesn't have it at all. She is a very good backup dancer, yes, but nothing stands out. I don't see any fascination from people towards her. Tyla captures Britney's essence much more than Tate. Britney was not just about dancing, it was an attitude above all. I mean look at her, nothing to do with it :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

tate-mcrae-arrive-au-billboard-women-in-

717dc729dbf4b40093812c7e74e4e4fb.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

From my limited perspective of Tate (I don't follow her, seek out her music, performances, etc), it seems like the media is trying to make her happen. I know Greedy was a big hit, but I don't know of anyone in her target audience of teen girls who talk about her.

Yet she has no personality and we know nothing about her. She’s not beaming with charisma and charm. She’s not taking over the world with her music. She had like two popular songs. She happened to do some decent dance moves and now she’s labeled “next Britney”. No one will be talking about her in 4 years. She can be Tate, but no one is Britney. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.