Which Britney videos are you?

I'm definitely a mix of these videos:

Piece of Me - seems like everyone in my family and friends and strangers seem to love to put me in a box or judge me, mistreat me or disrespect me. I relate to feeling like everyone's watching and people are two faced. But also because of the fierce mess she gives in the music video. 

00-story%2520(1).gif

Gimme More - You know, just feeling ****, fun and confident 😏 🍒 This song activates a fierce side of me :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:This video is so underground and dark and sensual I love it. I can be very in control when I'm around a guy I like. 

Gimme More Blackout GIF by Britney Spears

Stronger - There's a fighter inside of me. Don't give up. Harder, better, faster, Stronger. 👌

Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

What Britney video are YOU?

Discuss!

Fm8b3-AX0BMadnX.jpg:large

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 5
  • Super Mods

I'd say I'm the  BOMT, Sometimes, Stronger and I'm A Slave 4 U video.

BOMT cause I am a nice girl who sometimes likes to dress provocative and s.exy.

Sometimes because I'm shy when it comes to dating and relationships and just want someone to love me completely.

Stronger cause I've been through A LOT of horrific and traumatic events in my life and I feel stronger and like a fighter in result.

I'm A Slave 4 U because I have a bad girl side to me and once in a while, like to indulge in it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Oops, because it's the best

Also, not related, but a couple of hours ago I was watching tv and MTV 00's was doing a Shakira x Britney special, these were the videos they played:

• Circus
  • Underneath Your Clothes
  • Oops!... I Did It Again
  • Whenever, Wherever
  • I'm a Slave 4 U
  • Beautiful Liar
  • Gimme More
  • Hips Don't Lie
  • Stronger
  • La Tortura
  • Toxic
  • She Wolf
  • Born to Make You Happy
  • Did It Again
  • Lucky

I actually started watching at the beginning of Circus, so I feel like they must've played a Shakira video first, but I'm not sure which one, probably Give It Up to Me or Objection (Tango)

IMG-20240804-222751.jpg

I didn't notice how bad the picture was until the show was over lol it was hard to take it while trying not to disturb my cat who was sleeping on my lap

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

I'd say I'm the  BOMT, Sometimes, Stronger and I'm A Slave 4 U video.

BOMT cause I am a nice girl who sometimes likes to dress provocative and s.exy.

Sometimes because I'm shy when it comes to dating and relationships and just want someone to love me completely.

Stronger cause I've been through A LOT of horrific and traumatic events in my life and I feel stronger and like a fighter in result.

I'm A Slave 4 U because I have a bad girl side to me and once in a while, like to indulge in it.

Slay! Love these picks and love your reasoning behind each video. I can relate in some ways. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Oops, because it's the best

Also, not related, but a couple of hours ago I was watching tv and MTV 00's was doing a Shakira x Britney special, these were the videos they played:

• Circus
  • Underneath Your Clothes
  • Oops!... I Did It Again
  • Whenever, Wherever
  • I'm a Slave 4 U
  • Beautiful Liar
  • Gimme More
  • Hips Don't Lie
  • Stronger
  • La Tortura
  • Toxic
  • She Wolf
  • Born to Make You Happy
  • Did It Again
  • Lucky

I actually started watching at the beginning of Circus, so I feel like they must've played a Shakira video first, but I'm not sure which one, probably Give It Up to Me or Objection (Tango)

IMG-20240804-222751.jpg

I didn't notice how bad the picture was until the show was over lol it was hard to take it while trying not to disturb my cat who was sleeping on my lap

Those are all great videos! How cool :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.