🚨 RUMOR: Cade Hudson Is Behind TMZ's "Britney Needs Conservatorship" Stories

4 hours ago, BPI said:

I repeat, Cade is a venomous snake who has intruded into Britney's life since 2010, he has not moved a finger to free her from conservatorship, he is a disturbed person who thinks he is Britney Spears.

He’s cringe. Can’t even dance. Tries to be funny but is basic af. He’s such a weasel.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

It's weird...it was initially reported Cade Hudson quit CAA to be Britney's manager full-time but this week's reports say Britney brokered the movie deal with Hudson Management & CAA.

CAA is her agency, Cade is her manager. If he left CAA to be her full-time manager she will have a new agent at CAA.

1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

I would think Hudson Management would take care of her agency...

No, agents and managers are two different things and have different job roles. An agent gets jobs/fields job offers and brokers/negotiates deals, managers manage the jobs that are booked by the agent.

8 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Can we not title these threads as though something has been confirmed when it's literally nothing but random blind items and Twitter theories? Because otherwise it's just spreading misinformation

It doesn't change anything that he should go away and leave her alone. He is not good, but a snake. 

Im going to get hate for this but Cade is worse than all of them combined. The others were blatantly evil, but Cade is a wolf disguised in sheep’s clothing and I fear Britney can’t see it or maybe she doesn’t want to believe it since it was Cade Flopson who connected her with Rosengart. In my opinion, Cade is a covert narcissist… Meaning he’s a master manipulator and he will never allow Britney to fully heal because he needs her weak and dependent on him. I don’t care if I get called a conspiracy theorist.

We don't even need all this info to know what is his deal...

Cade was the only "friend" Jamie allowed to be with Britney during all the c-ship years... boyfriends left, Cade stayed. Jamie trusted him enoigh to allow Britney to go to parties euth him back in 2015. The Kate Hudson and a random Vegas party.

If we need more, let's go... 

He never helped his dear friend, only after FreeBritney exploded He decided to drsg Jamie. 

Cade was the one allegedly behind hiring Rose lawyer.

Lynne reunion with Britney happened in his house. 

If Jacob messages were real, Cade communicated quite often with Louisiana people... Vicky, same thing.

He allegedly fired Vicky without Britney deciding anything.

Now we have an almost confirmation He pretends to be Britney to make deals. The movie is probably his idea and his own project.

It can be more obvious than that? 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2

Okay but then why does Britney keep praising him and never not once called him out ? She’s repeatedly told he is her best friend. I understand why people not like him and try to blame him for not being able to end rumors, but Britney is the one who keeps him around. So either way respect her wishes. 

• Like 1

As much as I love a smear campaign, I'll wait for britney to speak. She's a mess and a homewrecker these days so, maybe that's not the road to take.

However, i do wonder if these anti cade articles are related to the con team? I'll never 100% trust anyone around her at all.

Cade is the toxic gay friend who monopolized her and projects himself in Britney's image, you can see the publications in his fan padigan, and it is the same way of writing, immature and meaningless publications, he brags about the drama.. ..

14 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Cade posted this rare pic which is from 2008 when the conservatorship started

Awe, Veronica the witch. I swear she was the cutest witch I’ve ever seen.

No comments on Cade. Britney obviously likes and respects him, so I’ll keep it cute.

That said, I’ve yet to read one positive thing about him.

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 2

Well... I've been saying this for a while. Cade Hudson is Larry Rudolph's minion.

You could add " He brought Britney a cleaner lawyer that dragged things out until the conservatorship case ended up with a settlement" to your list of red flags.

8 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Think - he's the only one (besides Paul) who spends a lot of time with her, think again - we have a photos of him hanging out with people from team con.  

You're missing the point. Yes we can have theories but when we state something as a fact without actually know it is a fact we are spreading misinformation.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ă—
Ă—