This is literally the best Britney Spears aesthetic, and you’ll just have to deal with it.

5 hours ago, Easy There said:

I really wonder what happened that day and how was she allowed to go parry like it's 2007 ?

That day was so hectic. 

Britney was allowed to party when the cship was put in place all the way until early 2010, but she was always watched over by a bodyguard (that night it was Tsour) to ensure she didn't drink or say something that could alarm the people, there's a bunch pics of her partying from that time period.

Here are some of the few times our girl was caught having some fun at clubs and house parties :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

January 2010 

spacer.png

April 2009

7zUGab4.jpg

March 2009

spacer.png

November 2008

spacer.png

October 2008 ft. Veronica Da Witch 

spacer.png

August 2008

spacer.png

• Love 4
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, YellowPaperSun said:

Britney was allowed to party when the cship was put in place all the way until early 2010, but she was always watched over by a bodyguard (that night it was Tsour) to ensure she didn't drink or say something that could alarm the people, there's a bunch pics of her partying from that time period.

that night it was Edan

074.jpg

• Like 2
7 hours ago, YellowPaperSun said:

Here are some of the few times our girl was caught having some fun at clubs and house parties :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

January 2010 

spacer.png

April 2009

7zUGab4.jpg

March 2009

spacer.png

November 2008

spacer.png

October 2008 ft. Veronica Da Witch 

spacer.png

August 2008

spacer.png

Also this lowkey prowes that she exaggerated some of the things she said about cship.

Also never seen 2008 Pic with Lindsay.

Ngl 2008 and and op even seems like thw only legit Britney on her own event.

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, that's the hairdresser George Papanikolas

this is Tsour

003.png

I'm not sure if he was still around in 2009

They both look soooo alike it's confusing, I find it funny that she brought in her hairdresser to the club right after dying her hair blonde haha

7 minutes ago, YellowPaperSun said:

They both look soooo alike it's confusing, I find it funny that she brought in her hairdresser to the club right after dying her hair blonde haha

I think because a lot of celebrities go or used to go at the time to this salon, so probably they were friends/friendly with Lindsay

He actually did Lindsay's hair too (though this video is from 2010)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.