The obvious choice to play Britney is…

1 hour ago, PolySpears said:
EW.COM

Sydney Sweeney? Harry Styles? Sabrina Carpenter? Here's who we'd cast as Britney, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, and more in the Britney Spears biopic 'The Woman in Me.'

Fun to discuss

I guess this is Trisha Paytas?

Either way she def sounds like Britney

I would take Trisha over Sydney. It they cast Sydney the movie will have unnecessary s** scenes with every bf Britney had just to show Sydneys ****.:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, PolySpears said:
EW.COM

Sydney Sweeney? Harry Styles? Sabrina Carpenter? Here's who we'd cast as Britney, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, and more in the Britney Spears biopic 'The Woman in Me.'

Fun to discuss

I guess this is Trisha Paytas?

Either way she def sounds like Britney

You’re joking??

19 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

In Britney’s first video she was underage yes? Whoever plays her needs to have her signature s** appeal that caused the stir and thus gained the attention causing her to sell millions.

So the actress must have what Britney used. Enormous breasts 

What a weird and creepy comment. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

What a weird and creepy comment. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

K yeah I factually described history. There was an incredible amount of fanfare about it because she was the first to do it spawning Nickelodeon clones etc a whole industry so.

don’t censor history. Don’t be weirded out by a comment be shocked by the person who did it??????

Edited by LoveYourselfMas
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.