TMZ: BRITNEY SPEARS FAMILY & FRIENDS CONCERNED W/ RELATIONSHIP ... Back To Paul Too Fast!!!

11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Obviously, Britney can have s** with whoever she desires, I don't think people here are saying she can't... It's not like comments here will ever make Britney do something. Personally, I do worry about her because she keeps surrounding herself with people who don't have her best interests at heart. She said so herself...He sold her out to the paps, but I bet he sent her a dumb apology and Britney, who hasn't fully healed yet, confuses that **** with love. I hope she doesn't take him around the world with the money she's making off her movie. He's literally scum.

I think Paul has things over Britney, he was just seen back to driving her vehicle as well.

People thinking this man is just part of some 'entourage' is wild, his wife already confirmed their relationship, and Britney then goes online to rant about him then say she's single.

They're more than just 'friends'.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She really tried to get back with Justin first and drooled over random models on instagram while she was married and she settled to this nobody, isn’t she? 
the real question is who is not afraid for Britney Spears these days…

Out of all the men in the world that she could have this is what she settles for.

88007627-13694565-The_42_year_old_star_and_her_felon_appeared_to_enjoy_a_meal_toge-m-81_1722452444804.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Out of all the men in the world that she could have this is what she settles for.

88007627-13694565-The_42_year_old_star_and_her_felon_appeared_to_enjoy_a_meal_toge-m-81_1722452444804.jpg

I can identify the laugh of a guy who hit the jackpot from miles away. A man whose father of 10 in his position shouldn’t laugh. You should not see him on the streets. He should be working, working to support those 10 children. He’s a freaking janitor and pumps people’s toilets. And he just walks the streets like he’s someone special or something. And Britney seeing this and still does nothing but feeding him. 

I really do hate Spears family but I can’t imagine my daughter feeding, supporting and sharing a bed with a random criminal. 

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

True fans are very concerned too. Only enabling fans are fine with this ugly felon being with Britney :enigma_alien_blue:

20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Then they'll make another thread asking how they enable.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Do you guys even know what " to enable " means? Here for you:

• to make someone able to do something, or to make something possible
  • to allow or make it possible for someone to behave in a way that damages them
  • to make someone or something able to do something by providing whatever is necessary to achieve that aim

No matter what you think about her life choices, no fan is able to influence Britney's behaviour. She's stupid af for bringing him back, but there is nothing YOU or I can do about it.  Making a million comments about how much you hate this scum won't change a thing. Yall have a weird relationship with a retired popstar who clearly hates herself. She doesn't know you, why should she care about your opinion? 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think Paul has things over Britney, he was just seen back to driving her vehicle as well.

People thinking this man is just part of some 'entourage' is wild, his wife already confirmed their relationship, and Britney then goes online to rant about him then say she's single.

They're more than just 'friends'.

You were right all this time. Feel like a total clown :clownery_makeup_meme:.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Do you guys even know what " to enable " means? Here for you:

• to make someone able to do something, or to make something possible
  • to allow or make it possible for someone to behave in a way that damages them
  • to make someone or something able to do something by providing whatever is necessary to achieve that aim

No matter what you think about her life choices, no fan is able to influence Britney's behaviour. She's stupid af for bringing him back, but there is nothing YOU or I can do about it.  Making a million comments about how much you hate this scum won't change a thing. Yall have a weird relationship with a retired popstar who clearly hates herself. She doesn't know you, why should she care about your opinion? 

Enabling behavior for example is also when someone gives their opinion on something whether they're in someone's life or not.

Their comments reflect as someone that in their real lives with friends, families ect - based on their opinions they'd be enablers to the people they know.

So, if someone comes in and says "Yasss queen, speed down the road with Paul and cheat for that D". It's not enabling her in person, but it shows an opinion of someone that has enabling behaviors. 

It suggests that if this is the advice they'd give Britney in this forum that it be the same they'd give in person which would be a reflection of enabling behavior. 

-

by providing excuses or by helping that individual avoid the consequences of such behavior.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.