Has Britney had a nose job?

4 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

It was more the comment that said the person was an old member who had been on here for a long time. And even just saying you give someone a pass seems a bit hostile, but I admit that might just be my over sensitivity! 

You're not over sensitive at all the others seem to be, giving people a 'pass' as if they're on some high horse.

Many topics here have been discussed here over and over, yet these same crybabies come in whining instead of just ignoring the topic.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

She could have so ? Also you are comparing a photo of her as a teen ( not even fully grown) to a full grown woman . 

there are pictures of that change taken not even a month from each other

IMO she got it done when she sprained her knee in 99 and had to be resting for the knee out of the public eye for a while

She has had work done 1000%, but I appreciate its not as excessively bad as some of her peers, xtina, Jessica Simpson,etc.

Paris looks good so far, so does Lindsay nowadays, they had way more work done in their adult years than britney, however I appreciate britney for looking like herself and not like a weird alien.

She also got botox done in 2001 for her album cover photoshop for the britney album and her eyebrows look weird.

It was supposedly use to correct and open more her hooded eyes, but she looked weird af, she talked about it on her book and on an instagram video she recorded, one eyebrow looked higher than the other

011.png

2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You're not over sensitive at all the others seem to be, giving people a 'pass' as if they're on some high horse.

Many topics here have been discussed here over and over, yet these same crybabies come in whining instead of just ignoring the topic.

Yes exactly, I can’t imagine using that wording as it’s not for me to give anyone a “pass” on here, I’m not a moderator or anyone special. I feel bad for the OP who is probably long gone now, way to make them feel welcome! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes exactly, I can’t imagine using that wording as it’s not for me to give anyone a “pass” on here, I’m not a moderator or anyone special. I feel bad for the OP who is probably long gone now, way to make them feel welcome! 

Yeah, that giving a 'pass' was very passive aggressive like anyone is scared. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1

This was her nose in 1999

spacer.png

She then had a nose job around 2000/2001

spacer.png

She still looked the same in 2008

spacer.png

She looked the same in 2012

spacer.png

Then in 2013/2014 she had another nose job and got some Botox (possibly fillers too) 

spacer.png

2015 she had her lips/mouth done with fillers and/or surgery and she’s never looked the same since to be honest

spacer.png

spacer.png

When the fillers settle down she looks good though

spacer.png

spacer.png

The ‘Joker smile’ came into full effect in 2017

spacer.png

And now it seems like she’s not doing any cosmetic procedures at all for the past few years and this is her now:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Congrats, I just caught you up 20 years of meltdowns on here 😂

Edited by Pinky98
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

This was her nose in 1999

spacer.png

She then had a nose job around 2000/2001

spacer.png

She still looked the same in 2008

spacer.png

She looked the same in 2012

spacer.png

Then in 2013/2014 she had another nose job and got some Botox (possibly fillers too) 

spacer.png

2015 she had her lips/mouth done with fillers and/or surgery and she’s never looked the same since to be honest

spacer.png

spacer.png

When the fillers settle down she looks good though

spacer.png

spacer.png

The ‘Joker smile’ came into full effect in 2017

spacer.png

And now it seems like she’s not doing any cosmetic procedures at all for the past few years and this is her now:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Congrats, I just caught you up 20 years of meltdowns on here 😂

She should go for a brow lift instead of the botox but not a la Ariana Grande style

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.