Ozempictina debuts sunken in new face in Interview

She looks great,  guarantee 1000 times better than you.  Behaving like this is disgusting and it shows your character. It gives ugly inside and out, with some jealousy to boot.  You remind me of Perez hilton. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Why is this on britney news? The C LIST celebrity general section  is RIGHT THERE

The delusion. At least Christina is still musically active and performing and doing what she loves. The last time Britney was actually relevant in the music industry was 2007. 17 years ago. She’s basically a has been in the music industry now. 
I know you’re going to mention Circus and Femme fatale but her actual involvement is questionable. 
Britney is only mentioned on the news/tabloids because she’s a mess 

Edited by Idwl
16 hours ago, Idwl said:

The last time Britney was actually relevant in the music industry was 2007. 17 years ago. She’s basically a has been in the music industry now. 

Ok, now that’s a damn lie. She had 4 songs hit #1 on Billboard after 2007. And she just had a world wide hit with “Hold Me Closer” not long ago. She also headlined a sold out world tour in 2018, as well as a very successful 4 year run in Vegas prior to that. Her book sales last year were MASSIVE. The demand for Britney, her music, and her live shows is still very much there.

As for your girl Christina, I’m afraid she fell completely off the radar decades ago, after just 3 successful albums.  
The good sis can barely sell out a backyard bbq these days. Let’s not.

spacer.png

If Britney is a has been, then Xtincta is a never been. 

• Love 1
On 8/2/2024 at 2:49 AM, KrisJ said:

What has she done to herself?? Ozempic really has BAD side effects. Won’t be too long and she’ll look like Sharon and Kelly Osbourbe :enigma_alien_blue:

You can see how uncomfortable Xtina is by Drew being so close by avoiding the eye contact haha

Also not the SNL Samantha Jones voice slip at 00:34

She looks so good omfg. Drew could turn down the fake interest on her face lol. You can tell she is team brit. 

I hope for success for xtina. I really do. There's space for both her and britney at the same time. Who knows, this might be a catalyst for britney to put music out again. 

5 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Ok, now that’s a damn lie. She had 4 songs hit #1 on Billboard after 2007. And she just had a world wide hit with “Hold Me Closer” not long ago. She also headlined a sold out world tour in 2018, as well as a very successful 4 year run in Vegas prior to that. Her book sales last year were MASSIVE. The demand for Britney, her music, and her live shows is still very much there.

As for your girl Christina, I’m afraid she fell completely off the radar decades ago, after just 3 successful albums.  
The good sis can barely sell out a backyard bbq these days. Let’s not.

spacer.png

If Britney is a has been, then Xtincta is a never been. 

Didn’t Christina just win her second Latin Grammy last year. How can you call her a never been. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.