Ozempictina debuts sunken in new face in Interview

5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, Drew, you're too much...:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

And idk what you're looking at, but Christina looks amazing. Her face and eyes don't looks sunken in and her neck is taut and not sagging. I think the heavy makeup is probably what makes her face look a bit too jarring, but she looks beautiful. 

Drew has zero care factor about personal space. She’s way too much..like..back off a bit please 

• Like 1

for a moment you scared me and I imagined a lot of face surgery interventions and then I saw the interview... new face? she looks like her teen self actually..ofc is not all natural (ozempic, botox) BUT I wouldnt call it another /new face. She looks more and more like the younger xtina. If it was Britney all of sudden starting to look like her britney era 2001/2002 you wouldn't be shady

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, Drew, you're too much...:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

And idk what you're looking at, but Christina looks amazing. Her face and eyes don't looks sunken in and her neck is taut and not sagging. I think the heavy makeup is probably what makes her face look a bit too jarring, but she looks beautiful. 

so true. Drew is so invasive

also true about the xtina make up. I saw a behind scenes at her home around her last album release and I was shook when I saw her with little light makeup. she looks way better with no fake tan and drag queen make up. Her skin is amazing.

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

To me she always looked good but she used to wear some really tight outfits on stage before and it wasn't cute, it felt too unconfrtable just watching it, she's way better now!

my mom is not really fat and she took Rybelsus (semaglutide but in pills), she has a type 2 diabetes and she just quit it after 4 months taking it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.