Britney will now have #1 singles, #1 albums, a #1 book, and a #1 movie. Who else is doing it like her?

11 minutes ago, SJK said:

Nah that’s what YOU got outta the book. For the millionth time, she doesn’t owe you people ****. 

Just cus it’s not up to your standards

Some of you are unbearable, her behavior and book aren’t “respectful” it’s giving I only care about myself and nobody else 

Like Britney herself?  I wanted her to tell the truth and she's failed to do that every step of the way.  She drooled over and the dragged Justin Timberlake, who is now married with kids.  Some people quit their jobs over this, spent money on her court documents, spent money flying to the courthouse to see fight for her and Britney literally posted a sloppy thank you video.  I'm not interested and will not be purchasing anything from her again.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, doomphantom1 said:

Like Britney herself?  I wanted her to tell the truth and she's failed to do that every step of the way.  She drooled over and the dragged Justin Timberlake, who is now married with kids.  Some people quit their jobs over this, spent money on her court documents, spent money flying to the courthouse to see fight for her and Britney literally posted a sloppy thank you video.  I'm not interested and will not be purchasing anything from her again.

Thanks for letting the class know. Again that’s all I get from your reply is “I only care about myself” 

3 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

You bought it, not me.  I'm reposting my reply to another post on here.

"B's book was first going to be about the abuse she endured during the c-ship, then she changed it to a memoir.  It's a slap-in-the-face to the people who bought her court docs, took time off from their jobs and booked flights to protest at that courthouse.  We got a a disingenuous and sloppy half-thank you while pacing back and forth and a book that doesn't acknowledge anything in the c-ship.  Her behavior and that book are not respectful."

I already knew that it was gonna be a memoir. She never said it was all gonna be about the C-ship. Plus the reason why I knew it was gonna be a memoir is because she didn’t talk about a lot of stuff in the past. That she wanted to get off her chess. Then when the conservatorship happened. She wasn’t allowed to talk at all. Or tell her narrative about anything from the past and present at the time of 13 years of been silent. And her thank you to her fans was definitely genuine might not be the way that you wanted be. To me it was very genuine and heartfelt. 

7 hours ago, TJH said:

I already knew that it was gonna be a memoir. She never said it was all gonna be about the C-ship. Plus the reason why I knew it was gonna be a memoir is because she didn’t talk about a lot of stuff in the past. That she wanted to get off her chess. Then when the conservatorship happened. She wasn’t allowed to talk at all. Or tell her narrative about anything from the past and present at the time of 13 years of been silent. And her thank you to her fans was definitely genuine might not be the way that you wanted be. To me it was very genuine and heartfelt. 

I'm not buying it.  Britney publicly drags everyone who she thinks wronged her from her family to her own two teenage kids.  If something happened, we would've known about it.  I've also noticed that she likes to take little digs at her fans and other people who are trying to be sympathetic.  For example: the Jack-in-the-Box employee, the way she keeps drooling over Justin Timberlake who is now married with small children, etc.  The minute she turned around and asked TriStar to settle the lawsuit for $7M, I went on alert.   Then, I found out she cheated on her husband with a man who has 10 kids including a newborn and I realized she is deceptive.

While I will acknowledge that she has been her family's sole breadwinner since childhood and her family went on a spending rampage with her funds, I am very suspicious about all those abuse allegations -- the fact that she will not sit for a deposition but will occasionally run her mouth on IG speaks volumes.

8 hours ago, SJK said:

Thanks for letting the class know. Again that’s all I get from your reply is “I only care about myself” 

Then read it again, because I'm pretty sure it said people with far less resources than Britney quit for their jobs to run and support her.  She did the same thing with Chris Crocker nearly 20 years ago.  After his "Leave Britney Alone" rant, she turned around and said his behavior wasn't respectful.

9 hours ago, Fab britney said:

But that’s not the point of the thread or what ur original reply was referring to.

It's the reason why I won't count that garbage book.  Being respectful towards your fanbase, especially one that lobbied for your independence and freedom, means something to me.  From what I see, Bey and Taylor have never taken their fanbase for granted with whatever they're putting out.

Also, this movie is probs feeling Paul's 10 kids.  I'm not interested.

• Haha 1
On 8/3/2024 at 10:27 AM, doomphantom1 said:

Are you actually excusing her homewrecking behavior?  Have you read Soliz's court documents?  He was jailed for assault with a deadly weapon and was sleeping with Spears around the same time his wife gave birth.  Sorry, no.  Britney lies about everything.

Is that what you took away from my post?! Damn dude. Sensing major hositlity. Please try to reread my post with an open mind. Not here to convince anyone. 

12 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

It's the reason why I won't count that garbage book.  Being respectful towards your fanbase, especially one that lobbied for your independence and freedom, means something to me.  From what I see, Bey and Taylor have never taken their fanbase for granted with whatever they're putting out.

Also, this movie is probs feeling Paul's 10 kids.  I'm not interested.

But at the end of the day facts only matter, not your personal opinion 

#1 singles, #1 albums, a #1 book, and a #1 movie only left is #1 lady

I basically don't believe in Britney for president. But partnering up with someone, someone fitting, she'll be the best first lady this world has ever seen

52 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

But at the end of the day facts only matter, not your personal opinion 

And what are the facts?  That Britney is a liar and she is not respectful.  She lied about Paul, she cannot behave appropriately in public, she publicly blasts everyone who she thinks wronged her including her own two children, she keeps drooling over Justin Timberlake who is now married with two small children, she avoided sitting for a deposition, among many other facts.  Her book is full of crap and so is she.  None of the above are things to celebrate.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

And what are the facts?  That Britney is a liar and she is not respectful.  She lied about Paul, she cannot behave appropriately in public, she publicly blasts everyone who she thinks wronged her including her own two children, she keeps drooling over Justin Timberlake who is now married with two small children, she avoided sitting for a deposition, among many other facts.  Her book is full of crap and so is she.  None of the above are things to celebrate.

That fact is she had a number 1 book lol

10 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Avoiding sitting for a deposition could have been for a number of reasons including but not limited to not wanting to be re-traumatized during cross examination. If she's suffering from CPTSD, which she most likely is, then having to endure that could cause a serious break, for anyone. It's the same reason r*** victims (men or women) don't report r***. In abuse situations, even legal counsel will advise that you not put yourself through a deposition to avoid further emotional trauma. 

10 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

who is this disgraceful troll? the way you talk about her it seems that you are her panties? 

GTFO troll

1 hour ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Avoiding sitting for a deposition could have been for a number of reasons including but not limited to not wanting to be re-traumatized during cross examination. If she's suffering from CPTSD, which she most likely is, then having to endure that could cause a serious break, for anyone. It's the same reason r*** victims (men or women) don't report r***. In abuse situations, even legal counsel will advise that you not put yourself through a deposition to avoid further emotional trauma. 

Britney initiated the lawsuit and should've therefore sat for a deposition.  She's done it before.

I'm not sure that re-traumatization during cross examination is true though textbooks change.  I've worked as a physicist at MSKCC for over 20 years and before that volunteered since my teens in pediatrics at Wyckoff Hospital in Brooklyn and now with RAINN.  Once of my first charges was a 6-year old who was *** abused by an uncle.  The physician examining her and social worker involved all agreed that she needed to recount what happened to bring charges against the abuser and her family.  She did and was safe ... until the family broke hospital protocol and chaos ensued.  That's a different story, but I hope you see my point.  I don't believe it's the same reason why r*** victims don't report r*** but I suspect plenty of "reasons" may fall under that re-traumatization umbrella.

However, Britney has sat for a deposition before.  She sat for a deposition during the Sam Lutfi lawsuit.  Her family argued that she was too traumatized by him etc. to sit for a trial and Lutfi argued that if she's capable of going on world tours and speaking with the press, then she's capable of sitting for a deposition.  The courts agreed and she sat for the deposition and was fine.  Whatever happened during that c-ship, it looks the family is taking their secrets to their grave.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.