Britney announces new biopic with Oscar-winning producer Marc Platt

5 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

We don’t want a movie, we want a documentary, interview. Enough of other people telling her story, sit down and tell it yourself Britney. You had the biggest opportunity with your book to finally sit down and clear the air. 

what if she plays herself?! wonder if that would be cool, and casts other people in it as her family and etc.. :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

• Like 1

I mean this is cool, and if she keeps her Instagram deactivated and remains calm on Twitter it will definitely clean up her image, which I think it's great because if she's enabling this movie to happen it means she still has some interest in her career.

Wonder if she'll record an original song for the soundtrack :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, kaylee90 said:

what if she plays herself?! wonder if that would be cool, and casts other people in it as her family and etc.. :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

she'd have to get her hair done daily, pro-makeup for the screen and the producers would probably tell her to get in shape before the shooting, which would cause her to snap... yeah, sadly not happening considering how she hates being told what to do and being touched nowadays

Edited by YellowPaperSun
  • Like 5

Another fabulous project with no involvement of Britney,  the person.

at this point even I start to wonder if she is alive. This cash grab is no different than the MJ and Whitney movies lol

Pss... she said she didn’t want a movie about herself because she isn't dead yet. Now this? Okay.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm skeptical... It seems pretty obvious that Britney got nothing to do with the book.

Hoping a person like Sofia Coppola will do a small indie flick and we can get an interpretation of her dr+ggy party days and her manic dark moments, not just a fluffy standard Hollywood biopic.

I want a scene with a good actress locking herself into a bathroom with a knife and her kid, I want manic driving aimlessly around Hollywood teasing photographers with a British accent, and I want screaming "my pusspuss is hanging out" during the Circus tour. Something sincere, honest, dark and emotional.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Will this movie be on theaters or a streaming platform? Because if its in theaters, it will flop big time. Lets be real, nobody will pay money and spare a few hours for a britney movie these days considering her public image. Hope it will be on streaming platforms.

Edited by 3Pney
  • Like 1

I don’t think her career and story can be properly told in 2 hours. How are they going to properly represent the early 2000’s, the breakdown years, the conservatorship drama, etc in such a short time? 

She needs a big budget mini series.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Another fabulous project with no involvement of Britney,  the person.

at this point even I start to wonder if she is alive. This cash grab is no different than the MJ and Whitney movies lol

Pss... she said she didn’t want a movie about herself because she isn't dead yet. Now this? Okay.

I would not be surprised if she drags this project the next few days, just like she did with the new album news a few months ago.  When Margot mentioned the idea a year ago, she was dragged. 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

I would not be surprised if she drags this project the next few days, just like she did with the new album news a few months ago.  When Margot mentioned the idea a year ago, she was dragged. 

To be honest? I hope she drags this news. 

Enough of all the cash grabs and things she clearly not involved. 

But this is about a lot of money and contracts, her team probably will be extra cautious just showing "her support", that's the next big thing will make them money.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.