JK Rowling accuses female Olympic boxer of being a man who hits women: “Paris, your safeguard is a joke” #Paris2024

10 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Sorry, not sure I get this? She is a cis biological woman who simply has higher testosterone levels? 

If that is the case, how can JK call her a man?

Born with XY chromosomes which means they are a biological male. Testosterone has been flowing through their body for years. Which gives them a physical advantage over a biological female.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, deano said:

Burn all her stupid books. I’ve had enough of this woman. Like why is she so pressed about the same thing. It must be coming deep from her own insecurities. Does she have her own self doubts? It really makes you ask that question.

You live a certain amount of time on this planet and then you die, and after some period of time everyone around you will, and no one will remember you. You live just to be happy. Why try to take someone else’s happiness? Why do you care? Shame on you billionaire and the rest of you righteous ones

Go, live your bitter woke life thinking 1+1=4

But remember your religion of wokeism will eat you alive the second you duck something up and you will.

And if you burn books, you are a degenerate brainlet. You don't burn  any art and literature no matter what you think about the artist.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

thanks your posts have swayed me. I am now anti trans.

thanks 

You don’t need to be anti trans. I recognise biological reality but am not anti trans and am disgusted by some of the ways I see the far right talk about trans people. They deserve respect and the same human rights as anyone. 

I admit I didn’t know coming into this situation that this athlete wasn’t a trans women, I’ve read more about it now and see that she was born with a DSD. Those disorders affect either males or females, it seems that she was raised as a girl but has male chromosomes, unless I’m mistaken. 

I read on here she has children, the question is did she give birth to them or did she “father” them? 

The reason I believed initially that she was a trans woman is because that in itself IS a massive issue within sports - look at Lia Thomas. The organisations and people at the top are to blame for this mess we’re in currently, they are the ones too afraid to say no to allowing biological males to compete against biological females, I see that the athletes themselves are just taking an opportunity. 

Difficult situation and I’ve learnt a lesson here which is to do more research before jumping into a topic. However, the point still stands that this is a wider issue within sports and the Olympics which won’t be an isolated incident. 

4 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

South Park did it again

Ha they always do! This is absolutely brilliant, I’ve never seen this clip! The fact that it’s meant to be satire but…here we are 😮

How anyone can see what’s going on and not recognise that it’s actually oppressive to women is beyond me. 

And totally agree about JK Rowling, that woman has balls of steel! (Pun intended lol) 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Ha they always do! This is absolutely brilliant, I’ve never seen this clip! The fact that it’s meant to be satire but…here we are 😮

How anyone can see what’s going on and not recognise that it’s actually oppressive to women is beyond me. 

And totally agree about JK Rowling, that woman has balls of steel! (Pun intended lol) 

''It takes a lot of balls to win women's competitions these days''

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:
  • Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

South Park did it again

17 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

You don’t need to be anti trans. I recognise biological reality but am not anti trans and am disgusted by some of the ways I see the far right talk about trans people. They deserve respect and the same human rights as anyone. 

I admit I didn’t know coming into this situation that this athlete wasn’t a trans women, I’ve read more about it now and see that she was born with a DSD. Those disorders affect either males or females, it seems that she was raised as a girl but has male chromosomes, unless I’m mistaken. 

I read on here she has children, the question is did she give birth to them or did she “father” them? 

The reason I believed initially that she was a trans woman is because that in itself IS a massive issue within sports - look at Lia Thomas. The organisations and people at the top are to blame for this mess we’re in currently, they are the ones too afraid to say no to allowing biological males to compete against biological females, I see that the athletes themselves are just taking an opportunity. 

Difficult situation and I’ve learnt a lesson here which is to do more research before jumping into a topic. However, the point still stands that this is a wider issue within sports and the Olympics which won’t be an isolated incident. 

See, this is an example of a proper discussion and question. Most people would call you a bigot for even asking. 
Thank you

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

South Park did it again

The fact that this literally just happened is crazy. We live in some simulation.

The tides are shifting. People are realizing this is all nonsense. 

Edited by A.a.A
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Makes you question why Idiocracy was (basically) shadow banned way back in 2006. A simple,dank comedy is now day-in-life, documentary.

This is how I feel talking to most people on here or anywhere on the internet. I’ve repeated myself 50 times and the only response is some nonsense rhetoric and articles that prove nothing. 
We live in a world where we can refute science and just think it’s ok. We can’t just change reality, we have to live with it. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

This is how I feel talking to most people on here or anywhere on the internet. I’ve repeated myself 50 times and the only response is some nonsense rhetoric and articles that prove nothing. 
We live in a world where we can refute science and just think it’s ok. We can’t just change reality, we have to live with it. 

You're dealing with the same people:

Now if they tried to **** with Jews or Muslims, they'd be shot immediately. But ****ting on Christianty is cool and trendy.

How is this supposed to celebrate tolerance when they made Jesus look like a fat .../Dionysus?

This would not happen with other religions.

Not even sects.

The whole thing is like an odd mixture of Marxist propaganda and blatant, purposely done disrespect. At this rate, I would not be shocked if we had to publicly declare our religion like we had to declare if we are vaxxed or unvaxxed, gay or straight.

You could look at it from the esoteric side and the entire closing the cycle until 2030 or politics- Marx died but his insane ideology still lives on and thrives. Little do people know, him and Lenin were openly denouncing Jesus and God and despised all religions. ****ed with demonology too.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

See, this is an example of a proper discussion and question. Most people would call you a bigot for even asking. 
Thank you

Thank you as well. It’s good to be able to talk about this, there aren’t many places where this kind of discussion can be had without being labelled a hateful transphobe. 

However it must be had, because we’re actually facing the erasure of some very important women’s rights here and spaces in the world. We’re also approaching a society where it’s ok to change words and their meaning, and be called the most horrific names for pointing this out. 

And for anyone reading who believes the extreme trans activist movement isn’t misogynistic, please Google the links between trans activism and incels. We are actually facing a huge problem with male violence in this world which is being stoked and encouraged by disgusting men like Andrew Tate and the far right lunatics who simply hate women. 

UNHERD.COM

To the annual FiLiA conference in Portsmouth. A 1,000-strong gathering of women of all ages and...

18 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Now if they tried to **** with Jews or Muslims, they'd be shot immediately. But ****ting on Christianty is cool and trendy.

How is this supposed to celebrate tolerance when they made Jesus look like a fat .../Dionysus?

Not even sects.

The whole thing is like an odd mixture of Marxist propaganda and blatant, purposely done disrespect. At this rate, I would not be shocked if we had to publicly declare our religion like we had to declare if we are vaxxed or unvaxxed, gay or straight.

You could look at it from the esoteric side and the entire closing the cycle until 2030 or politics- Marx died but his insane ideology still lives on and thrives. Little do people know, him and Lenin were openly denouncing Jesus and God and despised all religions. ****ed with demonology too.

See I might be too tolerant because I didn’t see any problem with this performance! 🤣 I thought it was fun, camp and just people dressing up in character. 

My issues are with people who insist they are the se x they’re not, decide they’re going to use women’s spaces and demand that everyone else goes along with this too. 

40 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Not even sects.

Except this isn't a depiction of the last supper. It was a depiction of an ancient Greek bacchanal, because, you know, Olympics are ancient and Greek. Surprise! Bacchanalia is an promiscuous, extravagant and loud party. The parties often spanned several days which honored the god of wine, Bacchus (which was the guy painted blue). He is also known as Dionysus, the Greek god of fertility, later known as the god of wine and pleasure. But of course religious nuts do not actually know anything about their fairy tales and would rather scream and shout and cry like special little snowflakes rather than learn anything about real history.

Edited by Complication
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Complication said:

Except this isn't a depiction of the last supper. It was a depiction of an ancient Greek bacchanal, because, you know, Olympics are ancient and Greek. Surprise! Bacchanalia is an promiscuous, extravagant and loud party. The parties often spanned several days which honored the god of wine, Bacchus (which was the guy painted blue). He is also known as Dionysus, the Greek god of fertility, later known as the god of wine and pleasure. But of course religious nuts do not actually know anything about their fairy tales.

I said it looks like Dionysus and of course they would put a Greek god of hedonism and wine to mock Jesus who used wine on Last Supper.

And regardless how much they try to escape criticism, Im pretty sure I see Da Vinci  and the Last Supper (like millions of people), and the pale Horse running down Sena which is a mockery of Jesus walking on water.

Funny how it's all inclusive and cute but mocking Christianity is a must. Either mock it or you're some phobic, dumb biggot of the old, patriotic world that has to be demolished

Ok, our interpretations aside, is it ok and normal to put threesome depictions on a national television if you know kids are watching? Also, why is there a kid present on your Greek or**? What's with the kids lately?

And idgaf about french excuse its part of their ''culture''.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I said it looks like Dionysus and of course they would put a Greek god of hedonism and wine to mock Jesus who used wine on Last Supper.

And regardless how much they try to escape criticism, Im pretty sure I see Da Vinci  and the Last Supper (like millions of people), and the pale Horse running down Sena which is a mockery of Jesus walking on water.

Funny how it's all inclusive and cute but mocking Christianity is a must. Either mock it or you're some phobic, dumb biggot of the old, patriotic world that has to be demolished

Ok, our interpretations aside, is it ok and normal to put threesome depictions on a national television if you know kids are watching? Also, why is there a kid present on your Greek or**? What's with the kids lately?

And idgaf about french excuse its part of their ''culture''.

It was not death on a pale horse. It was Sequana, Goddess of the Seine river. 

And no, the over***ualization of family media is weird, but this has been happening for decades and 99.999000099% of the time it has been straight people doing it. But suddenly people care because there's some queers involved this time?

Also if y'all wanna talk about science and facts when it comes to biology, don't then start crying about religion which is entirely make believe and does not adhere to logic, facts or science. 

1 minute ago, Complication said:

It was not death on a pale horse. It was Sequana, Goddess of the Seine river. 

And no, the over***ualization of family media is weird, but this has been happening for decades and 99.999000099% of the time it has been straight people doing it. But suddenly people care because there's some queers involved this time?

Also if y'all wanna talk about science and facts when it comes to biology, don't then start crying about religion which is entirely make believe and does not adhere to logic, facts or science. 

Leftist are people who want to erase the religion as we know it. Bs they do, say, what they think, ideologies they follow, the reality they refuse to accept and the push they try to make upon us to accept their delusions as the reality.

They usually quote Marx or Harari who are both areligious wierdoes with questionable and sometimes really nasty pasts to say the least. To be clear, I am fine with people being atheists. As long as they don't mock Christianity, I do not care. It's their choice to believe or not to believe but these Games have been a giant inversion and mockery of both religion and science.

From the intro (and yes from the Last Supper/Dyionisius, broken Statue of Liberty, Horseman...sorry not sorry apology from the director and the singer) to this thing. The science is - if someone has XY chromosomes they are a man.

XX chromosomes- female.

You could argue with the entire s** doesn't equal gender. Then I want to argue about John Money and Kingsley. We could argue about Blavatsky and the afterwave of new age.

Anyways, you cannot tell me if you dont get plain neoMarxism if you add the entire- erase the old world, religion, worship yourself, be hyper***ual and gender doesn't exists. The entire games have been one giant mockery.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.