Rosengart was useless

16 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

He was all talk and zero action. He literally let all statues of limitation pass and he was completely useless. I seriously don’t get it? 

Same.  At this point, I'm waiting on Sam Lutfi to finally drop those old Lou Taylor emails and texts.  Apparently, lots of dirt in them and he has to go through legal crap to be able to do this.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, stronger1992 said:

It’s the broken and corrupt system not him. There’s people who commit horrendous crimes and never get convicted or get let off with a slap on the wrist. Britney’s former team barely got a slap on the wrist.

He never pursued criminal charges against her family though.  I can imagine chasing Lou Taylor and B's own father for depositions was not easy and the courts let these people slide.

I think her family would’ve sued her back, I think the story of the abuse of the Conservatorship is somewhere between Jamie’s version and Britney’s version. Ultimately Britney needed help and by the small glimpse of the life we see now .. she isn’t the most honest or trustworthy person so no doubt stake holders and investors needed to know she was stable and controlled to sign deals like the Vegas show … I kinda believe the narrative she would’ve died if it wasn’t for the conservatorship …

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 1

His job was to get her out of the conservatorship. I wouldn’t make such sweeping statements without viewing the actual case as a whole and you have no idea what Britney wanted, expected, asked of him. 

She could've asked him not to press charges that would (rightfully so) put pretty much her entire extended family in jail (which they probably should be).  

I also do think this is over yet. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

He got her out of the Conservatorship after all the lawyers said they’ve never seen one end before. 

I’m really sorry to ask this. And I try not to sound like judging anybody but didn’t conservatorship end with Britney agreed to give a petition? A petition is simply a request you put on a paper , sign it and give it to the whatever institution you’re requesting something.Britney said she did not know that and all Rosengart did was making her write a request sign it and give it to the court.

and then she gave up on her jail request for Lou and Jamie.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

It’s the broken and corrupt system not him. There’s people who commit horrendous crimes and never get convicted or get let off with a slap on the wrist. Britney’s former team barely got a slap on the wrist.

THIS!

9 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’m really sorry to ask this. And I try not to sound like judging anybody but didn’t conservatorship end with Britney agreed to give a petition? A petition is simply a request you put on a paper , sign it and give it to the whatever institution you’re requesting something.

Yes, any lawyer could've done what he did... 

The fans treating him like some God was funny. 

He won awards for this case... Hollywood is so f.u.c k.e.d up lol

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I think her family would’ve sued her back, I think the story of the abuse of the Conservatorship is somewhere between Jamie’s version and Britney’s version. Ultimately Britney needed help and by the small glimpse of the life we see now .. she isn’t the most honest or trustworthy person so no doubt stake holders and investors needed to know she was stable and controlled to sign deals like the Vegas show … I kinda believe the narrative she would’ve died if it wasn’t for the conservatorship …

Pretty much this.

No doubt cship was shady.

But Brirnwy lies alot and exaggerate things a lot.

Even now, looking back at her testimony. Lot of stuff she said were highly exaggerated. And he said she said type of deal.

Britney refused to show up to court to testify. She refused to do anything to help herself. Team Con wanna depose Britney and Rosengart did everything he could to stop this from happening. 

To whoever thinks Rosengart was useless.... don't you ever think maybe because of Britney that he couldn't do amything? Based on britneys Instagram,  she's not an honest person and often exaggerate things much. I think she lied/exaggerate some things regarding her case.  If she showed up in court to testify, she would may be cooked like Amber Heard and things will be exposed and she would be too embarrassed to stay in USA and has to move overseas. 

Same if she's deposed by Jamie's lawyer. Her mind was not mature and stable enough to handle all those questions and some things she said may not be true. 

Both parties reached a settlement to close the case may be the best outcome for Britney. One of the settlement maybe both parties all let it go and do not bring anyone to court. (Can you imagine if Lou Taylor sued Britney for defamation ?). 

I mean Yes, her father and Lou, Robin , and all the team con abused and took advantage of her. But Britney's not a liable person either. What she said/posted on instagram has so many lies that can be proved by simply Google. I really can't imagine her showing up in court and being questioned. 

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

His job was to get her out of the conservatorship. I wouldn’t make such sweeping statements without viewing the actual case as a whole and you have no idea what Britney wanted, expected, asked of him. 

She could've asked him not to press charges that would (rightfully so) put pretty much her entire extended family in jail (which they probably should be).  

I also do think this is over yet. 

I wonder if she was able to hear the deposition of her father (once he finally decided to sit his *** down to be deposed) and may have changed her mind since he's apparently sick and dying. 

• Like 1

No, he wasn't useless. He might not have given you guys or Britney 100% of the truth and justice but hey, that's just only not on his hands.

I think he did a good job and he should be remembered that way.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.