Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

1 minute ago, TTrouble said:

This guy looks like K-Fed a.k.a Trouble.

Brinny ruuuun !!! Britney Spears Run GIF - Britney Spears Run Shocked - Discover & Share GIFs

Worse than K-Flop. At least, Kevin did not have a criminal record. This felon will get Britney into a lot of legal trouble, mark my word 

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Plot twist: the convicted felon put Britney's house for sale because he needs the coins for his chamacos  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Another plot twist: what if Bryan likes the guy and approves the relationship lmfao.

With the level of his own girlfriend, I don't know if Bryan would be shocked his sister is dating someone like Paul 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

I don’t think they were ever together in the first place I think they’re just friends like her and Cade, if they were together she would post him constantly like sam

No, his wife said that he's on parole and still uses the wife's address as his home address.  If Britney starts posting pics with him all the time, then the Feds have the authority to search the house.  Paul isn't stupid.

5 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

No, his wife said that he's on parole and still uses the wife's address as his home address.  If Britney starts posting pics with him all the time, then the Feds have the authority to search the house.  Paul isn't stupid.

This!

The felon can't even get out of California, that's how FuK3d up he is...

tenor.gif

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

She is literally bouncing back and forth between her kids and Paul.  That's what I feel is going on.  **** needs to stop already -- because it feels like no one is respectful towards her.  Wish she could find an online meditation class and just sit still or freeze her eggs etc. so that she doesn't have to settle for BS.  Honestly, BS from all ends.

Just now, doomphantom1 said:

She is literally bouncing back and forth between her kids and Paul.  That's what I feel is going on.  **** needs to stop already -- because it feels like no one is respectful towards her.  Wish she could find an online meditation class and just sit still or freeze her eggs etc. so that she doesn't have to settle for BS.  Honestly, BS from all ends.

I'm not sure Britney could care for a child at this time, seeing as she's with a married convict whose wife had to expose Britney.

Dancing with Knives, Dancing with lit cigarettes and hanging with felons, I doubt Britney is trying to change diapers and settle down.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.