Britney and Paul Soliz spotted together in Malibu with his family

Cship was and will always be a bad thing, doesn’t mean she doesn’t need someone who can help her take decisions or professional directions. Like a lot of ppl does. The cship makes her think and act like a little kid when she’s a woman, she probably be in other place if that never happen, a better one. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, nwonder said:

It’s kinda wild that both Brinny and Amanda dated similar looking-ish men after their c-ship ended - both named Paul who love wearing plaid shirts and both hated by their fan bases

amanda-bynes-fiance-paul-michael-split-b

premium-exclusive-los-angeles-ca-8110023

I think she suffers from bipolar too. Only speculation, but tangential speech is a symptom of hypomania so I think its entirely plausible to speculate, but not knowing her and level of functioning, it wouldn't be appropriate to make grand overgenralizations but its suspect right 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney is living like this since 2019... still no signs of positive change, only fans pretending she is acting different just to feel better with the whole sad situation.

It's only getting worse, I don't know about trisha, but Britney is literally dating a potential dangerous person, with a terrible past and clearly bad intentions. She is easily manipulated and people take advantage of her all the time... her situation is very alarming because it involves money and power. 

I lot of untreated people ended up dead. I don't think you can cure something like borderline, you need to learn to live with it... take medication, therapy...

I believe Britney whole story about not trusting doctors is just an excuse to not seek mental health care.

You are wrong, Borderline is easily treatable, 80% of patients get cured after doing CBT therapy. Borderline also gets better by age, mostly after 30 they get much better.

Bipolar is something you have to live with and take medications for it.

Depends on what Britney has, we dont really know, but whatever she has can be maintanced, its not a deat sentence.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

you. don’t. know. paul.

Babes, no one is saying they know Paul. People are speaking about public information available to anyone in the United States. No one here is saying what's his favorite color or what color is the cup he drinks coffee every morning, people are talking about his felonies.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

She never learns?

This is basically Kevin 2.0 , he is going to get her pregnant,take her kids away and get child support for 18 years .

I do find it interesting that in the paparazzi clip I posted earlier in the thread, he talks about one of his baby mamas being 5150ed. Perhaps his MO is preying on vulnerable women?

Britney needs to run, not walk, away from this bum asap.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

We all know she has catastrophic tastes when it comes to men, and that she doesn't learn, but that's not enough reason to argue that she needs a conservatorship.,It seems to me to be a problem more related to low self-esteem, but I guess it is easier to question her mental capacity than to understand the root of her problems.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.