Update: Britney's home is NOT listed for sale, MLS was hacked

1 minute ago, monalisaney81 said:

If Britney moves within the US, I hope she gets a nice penthouse in NYC or something. Something smaller & cozy for her and her doggies, where she can live her s** & The City fantasy. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

omg east coast *-*

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Cuber said:

Is the price much lower? What would be the reason? Despair to sell or real estate crisis? I don't live in the USA but I've read about the real estate crisis in California.

It says sold in 7.4 million in 2015.

Price is a bit low if value only went up a million in 10 years. 
But she probably never did any renovation so it will probably need some renovation.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Hopefully making a smarter real estate investment...

She was under the c-ship when it was bought in her name.

So either team con payed way to much for it back then, or she wants to sell super fast and the realtor is aiming for some sort of a bidding war over it right now. 

Edit: I still have to see a bad investment by Britney herself. Most bad financial decisions were made not by her but by those in power. In fact, one of the best financial decisions on her life has been when she herself decided to set up the SJB trust. This was after she fired her management and before the conservatotship was set up. 

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

Those are fruit! C'mon, now. The staging is subpar but it's also 12,000 sf and I think whoever buys it will most likely gut reno the home. 

Since when is fruit pink with wings?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She was under the c-ship when it was bought in her name.

So either team con payed way to much for it back then, or she wants to sell super fast and the realtor is aiming for some sort of a bidding war over it right now. 

They definitely overpaid and Altman is trying to come in under the 10M bracket, because someone will most likely dump well over 1M into the renovation. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.