Update: Britney's home is NOT listed for sale, MLS was hacked

Just now, Cuber said:

Rumours have come out for a while that she would be interested in Malibu, but there are also rumours that the family is trying to take her back to Louisiana.

Considering she has made no progress in California maybe is time for her to move to Louisiana and try Lynne's way. Britney's way didnt work out. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Cuber said:

Rumours have come out for a while that she would be interested in Malibu, but there are also rumours that the family is trying to take her back to Louisiana.

Most likely she'll move somewhere else within the LA area. But in my hopes and dreams, she moves to NYC :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

2 minutes ago, work said:

I'm starting to believe all the rumors Britney is dead are real.

No clear pictures or videos of her in months and now this

LOL what?

She was driving last week :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

WWW.INTOUCHWEEKLY.COM

In Touch exclusively obtained the first photos of Britney Spears after her recent split from ex-boyfriend Paul Richard Soliz. Pictures of the pop star.

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Haha 2
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

Finally! I hope she moves to a ranch or something like that. Irrelevant state. Away from hollyweird.

I also hope that it's not because somebody is trying to lock her up again and do something sketchy. 

She would get away from the paps so yes this :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

LOL what?

She was driving last week :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

WWW.INTOUCHWEEKLY.COM

In Touch exclusively obtained the first photos of Britney Spears after her recent split from ex-boyfriend Paul Richard Soliz. Pictures of the pop star.

That could be anyone! As long as I dont clearly hear her voice, talking without sunglasses in a video, holding a recent magazine, I dont believe anything. I'm not joking

Edited by work
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.