stream my new song “james bond!” Out now!

On 8/5/2024 at 3:49 AM, rik said:

Thank you for your kind kind words omg. And so nice seeing you around here after so long. I hope you’re doing good!!!

I was not intentionally going for ROL but I love that album and definitely want to dive into that. That comparison is a huge compliment.

I would love to do something like drowned world/substitute for love. It’s my top 3 favourite madonna tracks. My drummer griffin can definitely do something like that. He’s actually going to be producing my next track so there will be a lot more trip hop influences 

🤍 thank you for checking out my song. Please consider donating directly to PCRF!

I'm doing good, thx for asking :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Rik I'm 18 now, do u feel old?

Not us becoming each other with you remaining active on Exflop while I enjoy the fruits of my retirement era after pumping hits for Exhale between 2020-22 :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Too bad @No Seas Cortes disappeared from Exhale and ended his career on a dead note :eyes_britney_laugh:

Not Rik's Word/Substitute for Rik coming next after James Smasher, oh wow oh WOW :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: A time to be alive, right @DignifiedLove? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I'm doing good, thx for asking :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Rik I'm 18 now, do u feel old?

Not us becoming each other with you remaining active on Exflop while I enjoy the fruits of my retirement era after pumping hits for Exhale between 2020-22 :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Too bad @No Seas Cortes disappeared from Exhale and ended his career on a dead note :eyes_britney_laugh:

Not Rik's Word/Substitute for Rik coming next after James Smasher, oh wow oh WOW :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: A time to be alive, right @DignifiedLove? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Omg! Happy birthday blackout2006. I remember when you were just born. Now Britney doesn’t have to pay child support for you Jayden. I do feel old omfg. ALSO DONT GET IT TWISTED. I just have a residency here. I will disappear again very soon. Please respect my privacy :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:  :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

🤍😭 thanks for all the support. All of this is going to PCRF

Also I think dignified love was forced into retirement 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.