Long-time Britney fan who got fired for supporting #FreeBritney Gives Up On Britney over her social media

He didn't lie and he actually had great and helpful opinions back in the day.

He confirmed Jamie abuse before the FreeBritney happened, he worked with Mario Lopez and saw a lot of the Backstage stuff we didn't see.

And he is probably right about "her" book.

But again, announcing you just wants to stop to follow something or someone? It seems the person wants attention saying he doesn't want attention, he is doing what he is complaining about Britney. 

Edited by Dark Willow
4 hours ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

What's with the racist ****?

I have no clue.. Apart from having a profile here on the Britney forum I'm pretty disconnected from the entire LGBT thing.

But I just clicked your profile and it says that you have been here for 4 years but it seems this comment is your 2nd comment in 3 years. How about participating a little? : - P

I'm pretty new here and have noticed several of the regulars, but I love it everytime I see something from a user that I've never noticed before.

Of course it's not my business how other users post. I guess I just wanted to comment on the 'rare poster phenomenon' now that I caught one of ya. 

A fan who did not understand anything about Britney, but hoped that after the release Britney Spears would return.

A fan like many who would like Britney to do what they would like her to do.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.