If Exhale hates Katy Perry SO much...

I don’t think it’s just exhale tho hun. Most of the internet seems to currently dislike her atm and infact exhale has actually been kind in comparison lol 🙊

Unfortunately she made some bad decisions with this comeback but I wish her well.

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 3

I don't hate her, nor do I love her. I always found her extremely cringe and desperate for attention, which is so unappealing.  Everything that a popstar should never be. She exudes clowness not coolness.

But if you are into basic *****es, more power to you! Bon appetite! 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Exhale hates successful pop stars, especially when they are women, while pretending to be for women's rights and saying how we shouldn't put women against each other. 

But a "hot" guy who has shaded Britney is the past, AKA Shawn Mendes, posts a shirtless pic on IG and they are ready to suck his ****. 

Envy and hypocrisy is alive and well in this forum. 

• Like 1
On 7/28/2024 at 4:48 PM, Cruise said:

Remember when K made fun of Britney about her mental health? R

This… plus I feel like she’s a fake person and not really a pop star… not talking bad about her but… as for me she can quit… I don’t think music will miss her :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Lo mismo hizo Shawn Mendes, pero todos están listos para tragarse su carga cada vez que publica una trampa de sed en su IG. 

but this post is not about mendes..

23 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Doesn't matter who it's about, my point still stands and shows how hypocritical some people here can be. 

You can't force people to love or hate, if you love Katy that's perfect, but others don't and it should also be respected. you have to live with that.

On 7/28/2024 at 5:00 AM, DollyParton said:

Because they are jealous of other big succesfull pop artists and they enjoy bringing them down. Katy is doing exactly what they want Britney to do, and that frustrates them, and because of that it satisfies them she flops.

Who said that? I don’t think anyone wants Britney working with a ***ual predator to make forgettable, generic flops.

But yea, I don’t care enough about Katy Pooty to actually hate her. And as for her being “bullied”? One could say she bullied both Taylor and Britney in the past, so I don’t feel bad about that either. 

• Like 1

I honestly thought she’d come back with a banger, but the song is just not it. Other than that, I don’t really care for her in order to write hate think pieces about her! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:
I loved her Teenage Dream era tho!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Cruise said:

You can't force people to love or hate, if you love Katy that's perfect, but others don't and it should also be respected. you have to live with that.

Not forcing anyone to do anything, just pointing out the hypocrisy, If you don't like it ignore my comment and move on. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

I get what you’re trying to do and I respect the F out of it but KP is still dog shxt. She’s cringe. She’s not a nice person. And She chose to be in the public eye and the eye is looking the other way :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She is still way nicer person than her husband :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I feel like a lot of people could really use therapy to deal with their own negativity.

If something is a danger to your way of life, or a threat to your rights and freedoms - sure, you should speak out about that. But haven't we learned anything from the division in society, and how hate and bullying have hurt performers such as Britney and others. I'm so sad to see people be so negative towards performers they don't like.

I'm excited for Katy's new era. Even Smile had some real good bops, but I really enjoyed it when she focused on growing as an artist in the way she did on Prism and Witness. I support her good songs even if they don't chard high enough... and I wish she would keep growing as a performer.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.