Britney ISN'T normal, and that's okay. Cut her some slack.

7 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

This fanbase enables her childish behavior way too freely while dragging other pop stars for the dumbest reasons. The hypocrisy in this forum is alive and well. 

You realize how dumb this sounds right? 

Funny how certain people say fans aren't to be blamed, but yet you're blaming fans for enabling the behavior of a 42 year old pop star, who knows NONE of us even exists. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

I think it's shameful how some people put fault into victims of abuse as if trauma and paranoia can be fixed with a finger snap. They don't get how everyone deals with things differently. And even more shameful how they expect others to be perfect (especially celebtities), when they are far from perfect themselves.

Quite disappointing really, how closeminded ignorant people are more vocal about their foolishness and lack of logic or empathy.

Im definitely empathetic for Britney, but it’s frustrating to see how she’s her own worst enemy. Her socials cause her nothing but harm, she’d do well so delete them all and truly retire if that’s what she wants. Otherwise she can’t really keep complaining about the consequences. She’s traumatized but she’s still a functioning adult and should know better by now. 

• Like 2

The only thing that I can't understand is that she was "normal" and "sane" in 2016, 2017 and then even in 2021 she was extremely well-spoken, smart etc. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: so I don't understand what happened...? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: That "normal" Britney is still there somewhere...

• Like 2

I agree. I get that some people fully recover from trauma and that is wonderful. But everyone doesn’t.

There are many people who take their own lives because they aren’t able to cope with the pain or who become complete dr*g addicts and end up on the streets. Others turn into the same sort of monster who abused them.

Also, we don’t even know all the things Britney went through. Many women are uncomfortable sharing certain traumas with the world.

All things considered, I think Britney should be proud.

I definitely worry about her but if you are a “fan” and have lost compassion for her, then just stop being a fan. Don’t click on articles about her, unfollow her social media, erase her music and stop visiting this website. Problem solved.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Lukas1896 said:

The only thing that I can't understand is that she was "normal" and "sane" in 2016, 2017 and then even in 2021 she was extremely well-spoken, smart etc. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: so I don't understand what happened...? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: That "normal" Britney is still there somewhere...

She likely went off her medication in 2021. 

• Like 4
On 7/28/2024 at 8:27 AM, Gutterguppy said:

Nikki get off Exhale and go take care of your 6 kids!

What kind of comment is this?  How can you respect someone who is sleeping with a man who has a newborn and wife at home?  This just shows how disgusting and enabling you people are.

7 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

What kind of comment is this?  How can you respect someone who is sleeping with a man who has a newborn and wife at home?  This just shows how disgusting and enabling you people are.

Oh, shut up. You can miss me with the sanctimonious bs and the whole ' enabling' schtick. How can you respect a woman who knowingly chose to continue to have more kids with a man after he admitted to cheating on her and getting another woman pregnant? 

• Like 2

And we want her to get help.

We (at least I) don't blame her for the (allegedly) mental illness...

But see this almost every day on her social media is sad and people will say something about it. She is a global popstar with millions of followers... normalizing her rants is not the answer.

Things are not okay, she is not healing... fans wanting her to rant on her instagram just because she needs to "express herself" are giving the wrong idea. These people act like one of her leeches, Cade, the one applauding her bizarre behavior, her enabler.

On 7/29/2024 at 8:37 PM, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, shut up. You can miss me with the sanctimonious bs and the whole ' enabling' schtick. How can you respect a woman who knowingly chose to continue to have more kids with a man after he admitted to cheating on her and getting another woman pregnant? 

Yeah, use their marital problems to enable Britney's homewrecking.

On 7/28/2024 at 8:31 AM, Gutterguppy said:

You realize how dumb this sounds right? 

Funny how certain people say fans aren't to be blamed, but yet you're blaming fans for enabling the behavior of a 42 year old pop star, who knows NONE of us even exists. 

Britney is aware that we exist ... she literally sat back and said nothing when her fan base attacked her sons for doing the interview. 

imagine you invested this into your own career goals. youd be doing better than you currently are

but i need to thank you, because if we didnt rehash the same topics every week, in the form of a new thread, this site would just continue to rot

I Love You Neon GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.