Who was at fault in the Halsey situation: Britney or Cade?

Whoever manages her account should be fired by now. This isn't the first time she's had to delete a post because of them. It's giving weird, especially since Halsey confirmed she spoke with Britney and received her approval.

The fact that she is Britney Spears but does not have a proper team around her is WILD! 

Thoughts? 

• Love 4

tiffany pollard GIF

We need to get loud about this because it's so, so weird. Why would she not know the concept of the video? If they spoke and had her "blessing"? This was a similar situation when she found out Charli xcx was writing for her and got pissed and spoke out about never returning to the music biz... Cade really is sh!!t i'm sorry... @cadehudson22 get it together! 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

tiffany pollard GIF

We need to get loud about this because it's so, so weird. Why would she not know the concept of the video? If they spoke and had her "blessing"? This was a similar situation when she found out Charli xcx was writing for her and got pissed and spoke out about never returning to the music biz... Cade really is sh!!t i'm sorry... @cadehudson22 get it together! 

The tea is boiling 

Tea Time Omg GIF

It's getting embarrassing and making Britney look bad. Many people are unfairly calling her crazy and gaslighting her. Did Halsey reach out to Britney, but Cade, who handles her career, didn't give Britney all the information she needed about the whole thingy? Or maybe Halsey didn't mention that the whole music video was inspired by her own life story?:trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

The tea is boiling 

Tea Time Omg GIF

It's getting embarrassing and making Britney look bad. Many people are unfairly calling her crazy and gaslighting her. Did Halsey reach out to Britney, but Cade, who handles her career, didn't give Britney all the information she needed about the whole thingy? Or maybe Halsey didn't mention that the whole music video was inspired by her own life story?:trash_throw_away_recycle:

It's gonna get hotter boo!

Way too many questions and not enough answers...

@cadehudson22 

miley cyrus 2015 vmas GIF 

We need answers... Britney needs to clean up house and really fire his *** ***. 

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

People that are behind Halsey and herself(label, team, whatever) knew perfectly it will be controversial. This is why it was made at first place. Using Britneys song and putting a video with Britney inspired outfits. Do not tell me Halsey is all about craft blah blah and it wasn't used as a way to gain Britney fans attention. This is all calculated and Cade probably was aware. It is sad Britney involved in a another drama yet again :1st she wrote she feels bullied. 2nd she wrote what it was not her on her phone and it is fake news. 

• Like 2

Britney. I don’t think Britney understood the concept behind the video and that it’s really about Halseys life with sprinkles and similarities to Britney. So she went on her usual Instagram rant. Then she was informed and regretted her words. Instead of owning up and saying she was wrong, she lied and said “ohh someone had my phone” 🙄

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 4

I feel it's a bit of both.

Are Britney and Cade even communicating properly? Britney can't turn to social media the minute a thought comes to her mind. She needs to take a deep breath and analize before posting. I don't buy the whole hack thing. Hackers would post other type of stuff. That was a well-written text that was ready to be submitted on X.

Is Cade doing a proper job as manager? Managing someone is not the same as being someone's friend. Did he tell Britney about Lucky song and video? Was he doing this behind her back?

• Like 4

It’s not about who manages her account. Britney uploads to her own account, but Halsey sent a letter to Britney and Cade replied pretending to be her. Britney’s post saying she wanted to take legal action is Britney. Cade never filled her in that he replied to Halsey and in turn, set Britney up. I hope Britney fires him…What else is going to take? He did something similar with Miley years ago where he sold her out to the media and pretended to be her at times.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Britney. I don’t think Britney understood the concept behind the video and that it’s really about Halseys life with sprinkles and similarities to Britney. So she went on her usual Instagram rant. Then she was informed and regretted her words. Instead of owning up and saying she was wrong, she lied and said “ohh someone had my phone” 🙄

She shouldn’t own up to mistakes made by Cade. It’s obvious that he replied to Halsey’s letter pretending to be Britney, and this buffoon of a man set her up. Britney instead of publicly humiliating and tell the world her buffoon manager pretends to be her, decided to cover his stinking *** and say she was hacked. She could’ve blasted him publicly but nope, she decided to take the blame and keep that lying buffoon.

• Like 4

According to a screenshot in a post by Pokemon Spears in the other topic Britney wrote:

"I shut down my Instagram because there were too many people saying I looked like an idiot dancing and that I looked crazy. Honestly I was doing my best but it disturbed me to see people freely talking about it on TV ... yep it hurt my feelings."

So maybe neither Cade nor Britney. Maybe the fault is with one of our own. Let's have a vote on who here to blame for her IG being unavailable now to 2 billion people. And especially her 40 million followers.

And then let's just merge it so it goes who's fault here is the Halsey situation and the profile unavailability? Maybe the individual is criminally liable for something. Funny to call the cops on her? It could also happen the other way around. Just saying.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.