Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

LMAO i'm glad she changed her mind or it was marketing genius move jajajajaja

I don't like much of Halsey just 3 or 4 songs

+ apparently there's a fight that happened between Halsey x Iggy and IM TEAM IGGY AZALEA.

I wish it was a LANA DEL REY instead i know it would be way better and classy. 

• Like 1

i totally understand where she comes from. while the music video was abt halsey’s life, she also used a lot of aspects of britney’s most dark era to promote it. the weird faux tabloid pics of her “derailing” life, the ig story with the pink wig talking about a breakdown. idk, just odd 

NVM WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS BRITNEY APOLOGIZED 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, thesimplelife said:

i totally understand where she comes from. while the music video was abt halsey’s life, she also used a lot of aspects of britney’s most dark era to promote it. the weird faux tabloid pics of her “derailing” life, the ig story with the pink wig talking about a breakdown. idk, just odd 

NVM WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS BRITNEY APOLOGIZED 

Queen of staying up to date while typing :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

I feel like the first post was Britney’s first reaction to the video without fully processing what the video is about? She just deleted it and said she loves Halsey so maybe she went into it feeling offended by what she saw and maybe someone explained the back story of what Halsey has been through.

Most likely. Also, Britney is hypersensitive to the pink wig wearing, court appearance and paparazzi era, so she might have just seen herself disrespected. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Since the incident with the fast food worker, it's been pretty clear that she has periods of paranoia. What I don't understand is: why didn't she talk to Halsey in private? Why bring everything to social media? For a person who claims to value privacy so much, she exposes herself too much.

Clearly no healing is going on... for years she is acting like this and now even covers and homage she thinks are attacks. Remember her saying she hated the radio Disney tribute because they used remix of her songs? We thought she was triggered because she couldn’t change her Vegas show. 

She lowkey shaded Beyonce for using the toxic instrumental and did videos with daddy lessons saying she would ask permission to Jay Z...

Britney doesn't know what privacy means or she really just pretend to like privacy.

We don't even know if she really knows who Halsey is.

I wouldn’t doubt if her team didn't even said about anything and responded to Halsey as Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.