Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

31 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Good point, I was thinking about that today too. 

Every possibility ends the same: her social media accounts are not trustworthy.

If Britney had other people with access to her phone and accounts... How to trust whatever "she" is posting? It will be her or... Cassie? Cade? Sloane? Jeff? Anybody else?

If Britney lied about other person writing that... how to trust what she writes? She hated what Halsey did but was forced to back track?

And... Britney instagram followed Halsey days ago. So who exactly followed her? Britney or someone from her team without her knowledge? If Britney knew about the song she would freak out only for the video? Hmm, the song talks about head shaving + one more time + the lucky chorus. She was ok with this, but not with the video?

I think she didn't  know Halsey would release the song and the video... but someone followed Halsey on her account. Who?

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

honestly perfectly said, her “fans” here hate her more than the GP it’s sad like just unfollow and live your life 

Yea it's weird how this place can do something to a person. You love Britney AND feel totally good about yourself? Go and hang out on Exhale, that'll make you feel better..

Then BOOM! Converted into a Britney basher or just suddenly getting weird moodswings. None the less, totally addictive, and ultimately sometimes you just gotta go whereever Britney takes you.

Edited by Jibreel
typo
1 hour ago, Benjamyn said:

Britney has truly become an embarrassment to herself.

Grow the **** up and learn how to handle your emotions, it's pathetic.

A LOT of people experience personality changing trauma, and CANT afford the best therapy in the world...

some of y’all act like she wasn’t drugged AND forced to perform like a puppet for 13 years while being ridiculed and criticized for not being good enough. she went through hell while the whole world was watching,  it’s not something you just get over

• Love 3
  • Like 4
35 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Every possibility ends the same: her social media accounts are not trustworthy.

If Britney had other people with access to her phone and accounts... How to trust whatever "she" is posting? It will be her or... Cassie? Cade? Sloane? Jeff? Anybody else?

If Britney lied about other person writing that... how to trust what she writes? She hated what Halsey did but was forced to back track?

And... Britney instagram followed Halsey days ago. So who exactly followed her? Britney or someone from her team without her knowledge? If Britney knew about the song she would freak out only for the video? Hmm, the song talks about head shaving + one more time + the lucky chorus. She was ok with this, but not with the video?

I think she didn't  know Halsey would release the song and the video... but someone followed Halsey on her account. Who?

I always take her Instagram with a million grains of salt.

• Love 1

She truly is a mean girl and a bully at this point.

And am honestly starting to think she has something against women in general.

Let's just hope she will get the help she needs at some point. Because she is certainly not snapping out of the loophole of self destruction she had been in since 2019.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, BritishBritney411 said:

She really needs to get off social media, its such a toxic place

I agree. I thinks she needs a long break. I will never understand her deactivating her Insta account for like 12 hours then reactivating it. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jibreel said:

When this topic started it got to 5 or 6 pages in way under an hour. At one point I saw it said 35 users are here.

As a new person on this forum I gotta say you guys really got busy fast! Looked great. It seems like it has slowed down a little, but wow, lots of activity, how many pages will it end up being?

That’s the problem with this forum nnn it’s hard to keep up with these threads at times. 

5 minutes ago, Isla said:

That’s the problem with this forum nnn it’s hard to keep up with these threads at times. 

Yea one can't help but to miss out just a little. Have you seen how many pages of topics there usually are for one weeks activity?

It was exciting though, and I hope I'll be here in the future for another big activity occasion. And this IS new Britney music in some way.. I mean, it's from the Britney song.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.