Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

35 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, that's a strong possibility. 

Britney isn’t the one taking care of her brand and probably doesn't know (care) about anything from the brand anymore. All the "projects", new releases, Cade is basically the Britney Spears now.

I just feel bad for Halsey because she thought she was talking to Britney and she is a fan.

That makes no sense.  If he's her business manager, then he would've authorized Halsey to recreate the song -- including likeness etc. ???  Britney is sloppy and malicious and it shows.

59 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yes, or someone from the team posted this.

The rant was definitely written by Britney. Exactly the words she always use for her rants.

that's the thing, is EXACTLY the words she's used before, so much that feels like those fake captions people always post in here by predicting what she's gonna say lol

Some of y’all need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Nowhere did she say she was hacked. She said that was not her on her phone aka somebody else used her phone to make that post.

Edit: the threads were merged but the thread I posed this in claimed Britney said she was hacked.

Edited by nwonder
56 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Someone explained it to her..That’s ok because I get why she would be confused. Or this was all a marketing tactic for ppl to watch halseys video and increase her numbers 😂

Actually you may be onto something! That speed to which she retracted certainly makes it seem so lol and Halsey label is the type to suggest a stunt

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.