Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

I haven't seen the video yet...:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I heard the song this morning it was cute enough, meh.

Idk maybe she's just tired of everyone using her as a reference?  

Halsey (and all modern pop girls) are heavily influenced by her and Britney just may have to accept it. She IS the main source.

But yeah maybe she doesn't want anyone mining her personal mental health history for aesthetic purposes? 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wish she didn’t backtrack. Also, call me a conspiracy theorist but this just furthers proof that it was Cade who replied to Halsey initially, which also brings in to question the amount of GOOD people that have tried reaching out to Britney and received zero response. I have no doubt he’s controlling her communication.

I definitely feel he's the new gatekeeper...a Sam Lutfi 2.0 if you will :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Like 4

I am with Britney, it could be that Halsey wants to reflect what she suffered, but she promoted Britney's music, with Britney's image, it is advantageous to use all these symbols of Britney's misfortune. It's worse than episode 2 of Glee. With Glee you had more control but now it looks cheap.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wish Britney fired his pathetic ***. He’s been impersonating Britney for years now (just my opinion) and I said in the other thread that I bet he controls her communication and actually good people have tried reaching out but he doesn’t relay those messages to her.

I agree, but I don't think he is the only problem.

If he leaves, someone else will the doing the same.

For some odd reason, Britney still lives like the c-ship years... isolated and with people feeding her info (I believe). It's getting obvious to me Britney still is "overprotected" and easily blind by the ones surrounding her. Jamie was the Britney Spears,  now it's Cade, tomorrow who knows...

Her situation is probably way more complicated than we think.

And yeah, if we pay attention some famous people say how is still hard to talk to Britney. Pamela Anderson sent a letter but she didn't know if Britney read it. Why is so hard for anyone to talk directly with Britney?

• Like 6
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Britney has no ability to see nuance and story anymore - she just reacts blindly in rage. 

No other artist should try and reference her again tbh. It’s just not worth it 

Wouldn’t you be mad if someone referenced a bad time in your life it’s not as if she referenced something from Britney’s Lucky video or some kind of accomplishment…..she referenced her shaving her head and her breakdown 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
31 minutes ago, sodapopbritney said:

This reminds me of when I confronted my friend for shading me in a post but turns out it was about her sister and I said someone took my phone :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

GIRL LOL

• Haha 2

She should think about not going to social media to rant as the first reaction. If you’re upset, maybe call the person first or reach out to someone before you start ranting on social media. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.