Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Cade probably replied to Halsey in place of Britney and Britney had no idea. Cade had to quickly fill her in and tell her that “she” actually replied to Halsey.

Yeah, that's a strong possibility. 

Britney isn’t the one taking care of her brand and probably doesn't know (care) about anything from the brand anymore. All the "projects", new releases, Cade is basically the Britney Spears now.

I just feel bad for Halsey because she thought she was talking to Britney and she is a fan.

• Like 5

I wish she didn’t backtrack. Also, call me a conspiracy theorist but this just furthers proof that it was Cade who replied to Halsey initially, which also brings in to question the amount of GOOD people that have tried reaching out to Britney and received zero response. I have no doubt he’s controlling her communication.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

I wish she didn’t backtrack. Also, call me a conspiracy theorist but this just furthers proof that it was Cade who replied to Halsey initially, which also brings in to question the amount of GOOD people that have tried reaching out to Britney and received zero response. I have no doubt he’s controlling her communication.

This

4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, that's a strong possibility. 

Britney isn’t the one taking care of her brand and probably doesn't know (care) about anything from the brand anymore. All the "projects", new releases, Cade is basically the Britney Spears now.

I just feel bad for Halsey because she thought she was talking to Britney and she is a fan.

I wish Britney fired his pathetic ***. He’s been impersonating Britney for years now (just my opinion) and I said in the other thread that I bet he controls her communication and actually good people have tried reaching out but he doesn’t relay those messages to her.

• Like 3

Halsay said that she had sent to her, "the longest , sappiest, stan letter of all time", so of course Britney didn't read it, she hates that. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Why would she apologize for something she thinks? :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Because she's factually wrong? Lol. She wrote a whole essay saying the video was about her when, in fact, it is about Halsey's life story. 

Anyways, fans like you are the reason she's so confident in thinking she can treat people like **** and get away with it. Enjoy seeing her destroy what's left of her legacy lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
10 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

What if…:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

cade is the one writing those things to make Britney look bad and then she realized it and delete it?

It's Britney writing those things, but it's obvious Cade is a leech and doesn't give a **** about her. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.