What did you think of the Paris 2024 Olympics' "Sodom and Gomorrah"?

well... the best part is electronic music and Celine. Those who don't like the issue of inclusion hold the Olympic Games and open it with a loincloth, for now the host country is France, it did what it wanted and I love it.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Passionfruit said:

The opening ceremony was absolutely disgusting. Fake woke agenda and disrespect to Christianity. RIP France.

Why not mocking Islam? I know why.  :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

I mean, they banned all athletes from wearing the hijab 🧕 so they’re hardly catering to Islam

• Like 3

Sorry but this is not how you promote “inclusivity” especially not by mocking religions. Besides, if they really care about inclusion, they shouldn’t have banned an extra piece of garment some athletes have to wear.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

is it necessarry to repost some ramdom right wing bs some nobody posted on x of all places?

Can you pls stop overusing the term "right wing" for everything that is not extreme left? It's just common sense that disrespecting any religion should be criticised, it's certainly not automatically far right movement.

Edited by White Tiger
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, White Tiger said:

Can you pls stop overusing the term "right wing" for everything that is not extreme left? It's just common sense that disrespecting any religion should be criticised, it's certainly not automatically far right movement.

well if someone has n a z i opinions (which a lot of random people and bots on x, the gutter of the internet seem to have) then he or she has at least to stand by it.

I am catholic and why the f should i have been offended by it.

only idiots with way too much time on their hands take offence in everything.

oh and by the way! hate is no opinion...

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.