Britney Spears Is ‘Reaching Out’ to Her Sons, Hopes to ‘Spend More Time’ With Them: (Exclusive) & Writing Songs For Herself

Her team... I  mean "sources" are trying to spread a narrative based on the IG captions.

If Bryan lives with Britney, his girlfriend lives there too? Pretty sure they're living together for years. Something's off with that information.

And they totally wants to give hope (manipulate) fans saying she is writing music... Even just for herself. Remember pre circus days? Larry said she was recording just for fun... nothing serious.

And yeah... Bryan will be the connection between mother and sons... so convenient...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

Lmao at her calling IG “work”

Try Not To Laugh 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC Europe

I still want to know what convinced Britney to see her instagram as work. So curious... because before the facility days she barely posted, and now we have almost every day content. And a lot of times it feels almost like an obligation and not something she is passionate about...

And more importantly, I'd like to know what she really knows about the public feedback of her current work...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Her team... I  mean "sources" are trying to spread a narrative based on the IG captions.

If Bryan lives with Britney, his girlfriend lives there too? Pretty sure they're living together for years. Something's off with that information.

And they totally wants to give hope (manipulate) fans saying she is writing music... Even just for herself. Remember pre circus days? Larry said she was recording just for fun... nothing serious.

And yeah... Bryan will be the connection between mother and sons... so convenient...

Didn’t Amberlynn and Brian break up? She pretty much alluded to that, and said not so nice things about him on Twitter…unless they’re back together somehow.

The article literally says Britney is writing for herself…How on earth are you taking that as manipulation or as a false hope? Britney has ALWAYS written for herself. She has mentioned this multiple times across her career, including on her Instagram captions after she was freed from the conservatorship. 

Again, projecting. We don’t know if Bryan is attempt a reconciliation between Britney and her abusive mom. Britney has been very outspoken about the conflicting emotions she feels towards her mom. I would hope she never allows them back in her life, but I’m not Britney, so if she decides to do that, she shouldn’t be judged for it.

• Love 1

I hope Britney and her sons will reunite when the time is right for all of them.  Her family of origin have been her worst enemies, and hopefully she'll be wise enough to go No Contact, protect her assets with strong advance directives, will, etc.  Those people are greedy beyond belief and will stop at nothing to gain access to money that doesn't belong to them.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.