And I told everybody I was fine for a whole damn year

And that's the biggest lie of my career

2e42d1dfdf70d6ef95ef884534786083.jpg

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

My iconic tweet lives on! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

spacer.png

Yes I’m the one who tweeted her as a joke thinking she wouldn’t reply to me. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Omg you are so epic for that

Mamá kudos for questioning that, for tweeting

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fita said:

Omg

1 hour ago, F3rzz said:

Omg you are so epic for that

Mamá kudos for questioning that, for tweeting

42 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

Omg :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:  U contributed to this iconic moment!

Thank you all! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

It’s so funny because this was in the early days of Twitter and I was still trying to learn how to use it. I kept tweeting her during the Q&A and she wasn’t replying so I made this tweet as a joke thinking she wouldn’t reply to it. Then she did and I was shocked. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, PrinceAli89 said:

My iconic tweet lives on! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

spacer.png

Yes I’m the one who tweeted her as a joke thinking she wouldn’t reply to me. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

OMG I always thought she was just randomly tweeting that!!! not answering you. omg my mind is blown 

• Haha 3
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thank you all! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

It’s so funny because this was in the early days of Twitter and I was still trying to learn how to use it. I kept tweeting her during the Q&A and she wasn’t replying so I made this tweet as a joke thinking she wouldn’t reply to it. Then she did and I was shocked. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Isn't it funny the best things always happen all of a sudden and almost effortless like that?

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, super.nova said:

OMG I always thought she was just randomly tweeting that!!! not answering you. omg my mind is blown 

Yup! Now you know. Feel free to follow me on X now if you want, I follow everyone back. :) #ShamelessPlug

https://x.com/PrinceAli89/

4 minutes ago, Fita said:

Isn't it funny the best things always happen all of a sudden and almost effortless like that?

Yes!!! I was so shocked she actually replied to me. And then I met her later in the year, such an amazing time in life. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.