Kamala Harris’ smash hit “Coconut Tree” on the charts

5 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

are you really trying to make this zionist terrorist genocide supporter a hit-thing? I'm no Trump supporter either but her and Biden are equally disgusting

Why so pressed sis? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

spacer.png

• Like 1
5 hours ago, kdub87 said:

I cannot WAIT to vote for her, she has the racists so mad it's delicious! Kamala Harris Dancing GIF by Joe Biden Grab em by the coconuts Mrs Harris!

Hide contents

Keep crying you sad pigs :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:  

YAAASSSS GRAB EM BY THE COCONUTS :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

The official slogan for the campaign. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 3
17 hours ago, kdub87 said:

I cannot WAIT to vote for her, she has the racists so mad it's delicious! Kamala Harris Dancing GIF by Joe Biden Grab em by the coconuts Mrs Harris!

Reveal hidden contents

Keep crying you sad pigs :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:  

You'r a joke. So uninformed! Kamala as prosecutor broke the record of INCARCERATION of BLACK MEN ! most only for mari-juana possession and then we are the racists?  plus she SUPPORTS WAR, Israel and Ukraine.She even said "we USA stands with Ukraine in not negotiating with Russia, not out of charity but because it is in our strategy interest", not fake news, Its on VIDEO, word by word and she also supports palestine genocide. And now as PR she's coming as funny easy going candidate for the liberals gays and women and you're eating all that bullsht

Edited by spreadmywings
1 hour ago, TTrouble said:

Kamala GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY  or this Struggling Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

tough choice?

what about none of those two and people coming out to the streets claiming their power and put that circus campaign down? there are Left wing parties besides Democrats (they are RIGHT wing) and Conservatives but they don't allow them to exist really.

Edited by spreadmywings
20 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

There are plenty racists in America and we all know which side they root for :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I wonder those 20% of blacks who according to the polls support Trump are racists too?  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

And also, how come democratic party's establisment chose presidential nominee and not the people? It is kinda undemocratic, don't you think? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

You'r a joke. So uninformed! Kamala as prosecutor broke the record of INCARCERATION of BLACK MEN ! most only for mari-juana possession and then we are the racists?  plus she SUPPORTS WAR, Israel and Ukraine.She even said "we USA stands with Ukraine in not negotiating with Russia, not out of charity but because it is in our strategy interest", not fake news, Its on VIDEO, word by word and she also supports palestine genocide. And now as PR she's coming as funny easy going candidate for the liberals gays and women and you're eating all that bullsht

Keep on jerkin it to the ped0phile rap***, you sad, silly imbecile :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Burning_Up said:

I wonder those 20% of blacks who according to the polls support Trump are racists too?  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

And also, how come democratic party's establisment chose presidential nominee and not the people? It is kinda undemocratic, don't you think? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Enough Fox News for you :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Here's some data (and yes it's the biggest study made): 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Research from Black Futures Lab also finds Black voters concerned about low wages, gun violence and failing schools

And the election is on November :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Enough Fox News for you :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Here's some data (and yes it's the biggest study made): 

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Research from Black Futures Lab also finds Black voters concerned about low wages, gun violence and failing schools

And the election is on November :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

Keep on jerkin it to the ped0phile rap***, you sad, silly imbecile :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

you should get banned. You literally verbal abused me. First of all, I'm no Trump supporter neither pe**-philia supporter and also keep the rest of insults to yourself.

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

you should get banned. You literally verbal abused me. First of all, I'm no Trump supporter neither pe**-philia supporter and also keep the rest of insults to yourself.

No. :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.