NEW: Bryan 'controlling' Britney's circle of friends, questions why criminal Paul Soliz was hired with no background check + Bryan wants to hire new legal representation for his sister

24 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I don’t care. Britney need a manager of some kind clearly. Her house is a business, and no housekeeper should be entering her home without background checks et. She at least needs a house manager 

You do realize that Bryan was part of the c ship and he's part of the family that did nothing to help get her out.

His reaction was he didn't know what a free Britney would look like or how she would order her food.

Bryan is just the gateway to the family getting Britney to work and under their wing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
19 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney wanted Paul Married or not, the staff even if vetted I doubt would’ve stopped Britney. At some point in their relationship she learned of his crimes and still stayed with him. 

At least that was her choice. The issue is, the people around her should've never let him get close enough for him to BE a choice for her.

9 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

There must be a reason why she has never talked badly about those people.I suppose it's because they didn't harm her the way her parents and Lucifer did. So she doesn't resent them, or even care about them. After all, these people were mere employees. Even if they tried to free her they would have been dispatched just like happened to one of her boyfriends.  Thinking is not hard if you try. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

Jamie Lynn Spears DID NOT have the same experience Britney and Brian had with Jamie. It is clear in her book that the bratty girl had a soft and nice version of her dad which is why they are still close to this day. She didn't even live with him most of her life.  Is your reading comprehension that bad? Are you stupid? Did you even read the book? 

Britney is very VOCAL when she doesn't like something or someone, her Instagram is a clear statement of that. So I will trust her when she doesn't talk **** about her brother. Maybe because she knows he is not a menace. Also, you are all forgetting that Brian actually lived with her for years prior to the conservatorship and was the only family member who was there. Her mother would spend her time in Serenity taking care of JL.

And yes the fact that she doesn't say anything about these people DOES mean something. She didn't hold anything when it came to lashing Selena Gomez just for some stupid comments in her wedding yet she hasn't said anything about her Brother???? I guess because she trusts him and loves him.  And you Miss Willow will have to learn to deal with that. 

I agree that we have to stay vigilant about him, but as I said before he is the lesser of all the evil in her life. 

Actually Britney said bad things about Bryan, including his interview 

Cade and Scam were more than her employees, that's her "best friend" and "former boyfriend/husband". And how Jamie or anyone connected with the c-ship would find out if Cade (a big Hollywood agent) did some research about how to help his friend? Or Scam, an influencer, couldn’t do some research to help his girlfriend privately? The excuses are not strong enough...

You know Britney denied the Selena shades, right? Even tho we know she was talking about her. 

Jamie Lynn is Jamie's daughter just like Britney and Bryan, that's enough for her to have seen a lot about this man. I don't like her at all, but undermine her abuse just because she was younger than her siblings... Jamie always was a drunk mess, even after Britney's fame.

I know Britney lived with Bryan and we know now he used to say to certain people to stay away from Britney... without her knowledge.

I don't have nothing to do with Britney choices, but this Bryan defense makes absolute no sense sweetie... no matter how hard you try.

The man is shady, not a savior.

You can't prove Britney doesn't trust shady people because we had many examples of her trusting shady people. So yeah... her supporting or avoiding to criticize certain people means nothing... I mean, only if it means she trusts bad people lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You do realize that Bryan was part of the c ship and he's part of the family that did nothing to help get her out.

His reaction was he didn't know what a free Britney would look like or how she would order her food.

Bryan is just the gateway to the family getting Britney to work and under their wing. 

The fact he blatantly lied about not knowing exactly what a c-ship is... but he was very curious to know how many fans were part of the movement. 

That interview explains a looot... no wonder Bryan was always avoiding interviews.

Lynne seemed to hate his performance when they argued in the car hours after the interview aired,  he definitely said way too much.

11 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Oh I know, but sometimes you need your family and if Brit et has made amends then I respect that.

Im just glad she finally has a house manager again 

She needs support, I don't think anyone with a functioning brain will deny that. But I doubt she can trust anyone anymore. Most of her family wants her as a controlled cash cow, most of her friends / contacts are useless people, the people who work for her are not really trustworthy either. Even doctors and judges etc. all seemed sketchy. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.