Would you be here for a Tucker Carlson interview with Britney?

He was one of the very few people who actually said that it was inappropriate to have adult thoughts about her cuz she was so young. That would be interesting to see him interview her now. He is a different kind of savage. 

5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

fascist and racist.

Just a bunch of buzzwords. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, humstarr said:

He was one of the very few people who actually said that it was inappropriate to have adult thoughts about her cuz she was so young. That would be interesting to see him interview her now. He is a different kind of savage. 

Just a bunch of buzzwords. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Agree. It would interesting for sure

• Love 1

Absolutely not. Tucker Carlson's anti-immigrant commentary echoes white supremacists, fearmongers against immigrants and people of color, parrots misogynistic "men’s rights" activists, and often attacks LGBTQ people. His lies and deception proved to be too much of a liability for even Fox News and they fired him. The country is vastly better off without his demagogic voice reaching through the television screens to millions of Americans night after night and Britney should steer clear of anything related him.

Edited by ImmaSlave4U
  • Like 3

Tucker Carlson is not worthy to interview Britney. Hes better suited to interview Putin, Trump and other mediocre people at the peak of wealth and power.

Britneys XZ or YZ chromosome baby, half human, half god. Once we start to get things under control again and get some modern Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan or Napoleon Bonaparte into the White House, Britney may just be the wife of that guy.

Then Tucker Carlson can go and interview Germans and Swedes about whether the amount of bird**** on old architecture is rising or declining while Britney finally is free from the stupid she's been trapped in for now more than 40 years.

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'd rather have another Woman in Me 2.0 book

It would feel better for her to write it all down than being mind****ed by some old, creepy boomer (male or female, doesnt matter)

People will listen if she has something to say. She really can do as she pleases. Lot of options. Maybe that's also something to hope for when she finds a guy. Maybe they'll be active together. Do stuff in the world, I'd love to see that.

I prefer a woman because she could understand what Britney has gone through (but you also have ghouls like Diane Sawyer).

He is not as bad as some users here are painting him and remember he already interviewed her  20 years ago. And their interaction gave us one of her most memorable and meme moments.

My favorite kind of pepsi??? Pepsi is Pepsi 

Edited by MissDebbie
6 hours ago, TTrouble said:

It's not that much about politics, just can't stand the guy. He is not a seriously taken interviewer :typing_keyboard_computer:

At this point we'd take pretty much anyone. 

How fun would that be for Britney herself to do an interview under the condition it be conducted by Tucker? :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Edited by Propagandalf
4 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

I prefer a woman because she could understand what Britney has gone through (but you also have ghouls like Diane Sawyer).

He is not as bad as some users here are painting him and remember he already interviewed her  20 years ago. And their interaction gave us one of her most memorable and meme moments.

My favorite kind of pepsi??? Pepsi is Pepsi 

Sorry, but on the Pepsi topic I'm with Tucker. Pepsi is NOT Pepsi:

Do I want the sugary version? I'll take Coca-Cola all the way.

Do I want the sugar-free version? I'll take Pepsi Max over any other rendition. 

Do I want the flavoured version? I'll go with the Pepsi Cherry type. 

So... No, Britney, Pepsi is NOT Pepsi. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.