"Welcome Skateboards X Britney" Collection Officially Out Now And It Looks Incredible!

I think is a really cool collab. Totally unexpected and out of her field. If you see the comments on the IG posts, you can see the target audience (Skaters) are excited about this collab.  Of course some are not into the idea, but the vast majority seem to like it.   I hope we get more of this kind of merch, they are way better than her official one. 

The only people complaining are Exhalers, as usual. Nothing satisfy them. They could have Primeney in front of them and still will find a way to complain. 

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

I think is a really cool collab. Totally unexpected and out of her field. If you see the comments on the IG posts, you can see the target audience (Skaters) are excited about this collab.  Of course some are not into the idea, but the vast majority seem to like it.   I hope we get more of this kind of merch, they are way better than her official one. 

The only people complaining are Exhalers, as usual. Nothing satisfy them. They could have Primeney in front of them and still will find a way to complain. 

100%! We should be celebrating that Britney is in her icon status and brands are still willing to work with her name. Take a look at other artists with 25 years of career or less... nowhere to be found :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Sometimes I feel fans prefer for her to fall into oblivion...  I appreciate any new business. She's not actively working so there's nothing much to expect.

I just wish her record label would put out anniversary editions for her albums though :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MissDebbie said:

1 hour ago, Pablitonizer said:

100%! We should be celebrating that Britney is in her icon status and brands are still willing to work with her name. Take a look at other artists with 25 years of career or less... nowhere to be found :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Sometimes I feel fans prefer for her to fall into oblivion...  I appreciate any new business. She's not actively working so there's nothing much to expect.

I just wish her record label would put out anniversary editions for her albums though :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

You both said it perfectly! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I learned years ago not to let Exhale or other fans steal my joy for anything Britney does. I learned that you simply can’t please everybody. We all have different tastes and opinions and that’s what makes us all unique and different. :) 

I agree that I find it exciting that major brands are still willing to partner with her and this ultimately keeps her name out there. I’m sure this collaboration may even inspire the younger generation to seek out her music, videos, and live performances. I love the idea of possibly new Britney fans coming into the fandom through this collaboration! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pablitonizer said:

They updated the entire site :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

WELCOMESKATEBOARDS.COM

Welcome skateboards and apparel. Free shipping to contiguous U.S. on all orders over $125. Free grip tape with all deck orders. Summon something.

Just bought 2 tees, the I still believe sweatshirt and the water bottle :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I love the pics they used on their website too, nice Britney references throughout. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.