5 hours ago, peacht said:

I adore her and the dogs, but she has had so many during her life its like she gets bored and just buys another one like a toy… Im never particularly critic of her but when it comes to animals i don't understands why she has a dog for a few months or a year and then it vanishes like it never existed. 
And this is not just a thing post-con where maybe other people have decided to take them from her or something like that. 
She has had like 20 dogs, specifically those little tiny teacup dogs and after a year or so we don't ever see them, starting with Mitzy in the oops era…

And with these kinds of cutesy posts, Britney has sentenced countless deserving dogs in shelters to more days without love, a comfy bed to curl up on, or a chance at a real life. She could be a force for good and adopt, but instead she chooses to be toxic, and animals pay with their lives.

It’s irresponsible to bring more dogs into the world when so many are already here, desperate for loving homes. And purchasing from a “private breeder” is no better than going to a pet shop or puppy mill. If you buy a dog, you’re killing another dog’s chance of finding a home. Period.

spacer.png

Edited by ImmaSlave4U
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

And with these kinds of cutesy posts, Britney has sentenced countless deserving dogs in shelters to more days without love, a comfy bed to curl up on, or a chance at a real life. She could be a force for good and adopt, but instead she chooses to be toxic, and animals pay with their lives.

It’s irresponsible to bring more dogs into the world when so many are already here, desperate for loving homes. And purchasing from a “private breeder” is no better than going to a pet shop or puppy mill. If you buy a dog, you’re killing another dog’s chance of finding a home. Period.

spacer.png

Totally agree with that, I love Britney to death but I cant with people who buy cute small dogs and only have them until they're no longer puppies.

Buying animals should be illegal because it contributes to an awful industry, I've had my 4 cats for the past almost 8 years at this point and they came from the street and from a trash bag and I love them the same as a 2-3k dog...

And even if she bought them but still cared about them and had them with her for more than a year id still be critical but not as mush since they were in her care. 

Paris hilton is not a saint of my devotion but she has had her chihuahuas and dogs constantly and well taken cared for, for 23 years, her chihuahua passed away at 23...

And this has been a constant in Britney's life before the con and after the con, where is mitzy or bit bit? 

Britney had Mitzy in early 2000, she had bit bit in 2003, she had a sh it ton of different dogs before the con and now after the con her animals keep disappearing...

• Love 3
5 hours ago, DarielXO said:

It's confusing because she tends to have favorites, but let's hope that doesn't mean she throws the others away. For example, the little yorkie, Sarah Beth is still with her, but she only got one or two posts on her IG. She mentioned her when ordered that 'Gucci' dress from China. I believe Sawyer is still around, he's just not the favorite dog anymore. That must be Snow.

But what happened to the cat?

Paris Hilton is not my favourite person ever but she has had the same chihuahuas for like 20+ years, even if smaller pure bread dogs di e faster she has had them since the beginning of time, her chihuahua just passed away at the age of 23.

She was pictured buying many many many dogs during her prime and we literally never heard from them again, also her old Sarah Beth dog from 2015 is not the same one as we saw on instagram... One was a brown yorkie the new one is white.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

spacer.png

100% agree. 

13 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Aww how cute!

Although I don't think Snow likes being dressed up. 

Dressing up a dog is fu cking point less, animals are not humans they do not desire to be dressed notr they need to unless its an harness or an identification for safety purposes. Putting it in a tutu makes no sense, and even if the dog enjoyed it id be like well, I don't agree with it but its not showing signs of discomfort but the poor dog is truly mad and annoyed... its not funny not cute.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

It bothers me that she treats her dogs like toys. I hope they have care givers and get some proper care. 

Im pretty sure they get the best food and amazing care because she has a lot of money to pay for bills and checkups and 2k bikinis for them but why tf does she abandon them then? I cant 

4 minutes ago, peacht said:

Im pretty sure they get the best food and amazing care because she has a lot of money to pay for bills and checkups and 2k bikinis for them but why tf does she abandon them then? I cant 

Well i know she gave Bitbit to her assistant because she would bite federline and didnt like him. Big mistake. Should have given away federline and kept the dog. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

spacer.png

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

What is it that you don't understand? An estimated 70 million dogs and cats are struggling to survive on the streets in the U.S., and buying a dog contributes to that number. For every puppy bought, there’s one less home for an animal in a shelter. 

spacer.png

• Love 1
Just now, ImmaSlave4U said:

What is it that you don't understand? An estimated 70 million dogs and cats are struggling to survive on the streets in the U.S., and buying a dog contributes to that number. For every puppy bought, there’s one less home for an animal in a shelter. 

spacer.png

So she bought a dog from someone, stop whining. It's way better than them lying in a dirty cellar in their shiit. 

9 hours ago, humstarr said:

Well i know she gave Bitbit to her assistant because she would bite federline and didnt like him. Big mistake. Should have given away federline and kept the dog. 

Bit bit new what's up, she should have given the other dog away and kept bit bit

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

So she bought a dog from someone, stop whining. It's way better than them lying in a dirty cellar in their shiit. 

Im pretty sure it's better to save a dog from a shelter than buy a 3k dog that only contributes to the industry of exploitation of animals and inbreading which causes many defects on them.

3 minutes ago, peacht said:

Im pretty sure it's better to save a dog from a shelter than buy a 3k dog that only contributes to the industry of exploitation of animals and inbreading which causes many defects on them.

Yes, and these "unsold" animals then die because the person kills them if they don't sell them. So I care about their future of the animals, and you deal with the moral point of view. So neither of us can say anything to the other because we are both right. 

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Yes, and these "unsold" animals then die because the person kills them if they don't sell them. So I care about their future of the animals, and you deal with the moral point of view. So neither of us can say anything to the other because we are both right. 

Nah, you're not right in any way.

If the industry of dog breeding for sale disappears for the moral conscience of the practices or for the ilegalization of it, no dogs will die on that matter anymore.

Just because they're inmoral and exploitative towards animals doesn't mean you too have to be, or that you have to buy them so they don't kill them; because if you buy them they continue to see a profit and then repeat it again leading to them killing the next ones. 

If some traffic king organisation abuses their victims because they haven't made enough money that night would you hire them so they're not mistreated that day?

6 minutes ago, peacht said:

Okay, I'll pretend you didn't say anything. I don't support the illegal trade with animals. But if I could pay "ransom" to give these animals a better future, I would, if I had no choice. I'd rather see animals in a shelter where they get food and people can borrow them for occasional walks than to see sick and bullied dogs lying in a dark basement and in their shiits. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.