what are Britney's worst singles according to yall?

perfume was a good choice given it being Christmas time idk that song gives me winter vibes but maybe thats cause I received the cd for britmas :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:in 2013 but passenger would have been a better option (given that it actually be re recorded by brit herself and branded as a 'radio edit':receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:)

• Like 1
On 7/20/2024 at 9:51 PM, dosomethln said:

perfume was a good choice given it being Christmas time idk that song gives me winter vibes but maybe thats cause I received the cd for britmas :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:in 2013 but passenger would have been a better option (given that it actually be re recorded by brit herself and branded as a 'radio edit':receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:)

passenger is bad sorry plus with myah doing chorus and bridge

I have always felt weird with MATM being a single and lead single. On paper, it should be THE song with both artists, but the song is weird to me til this day.

Radar, but because is was for the wrong era.

Perfume, that album didn't need ballads tbh, and Work B should have been a standalone single for the Vegas thing. They didn't even use the album as a base for the show, it was basically a hits show. Plus, Perfume is a cute song, but needs a strong voice.

Make Me... super weak lead single and not the best from Glory.

12 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Mind Your Business, Boys, I Love Rock n' Roll, Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, FTBOMBH, Perfume, Criminal and Radar

Boys really got saved by the impeccable choreography. I don't quite enjoy that track but love to see Britney dance to it. 

Lest we forget, it's Britney's favorite choreography. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Mind Your Business, Boys, I Love Rock n' Roll, Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, FTBOMBH, Perfume, Criminal and Radar

BOYS?  :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Ok :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

DONT LET ME BE THE LASt to know??!? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY BROKEN HEEAAAAART??!:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

ok ok I’m chill :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

FROM THE…. GIRL THOSE R ICONICS :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: 

And also I love rock n roll. I think all of those  paved the way for Britney in a way, vocally and videography.  I love how boys can be such a nasty song. 

anyways:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: I don’t dislike radar nor criminal, but criminal it’s kinda loved my general audience, and radar it’s just not the right era 

ANywayyys,

Bep :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:BEEP

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Propagandalf said:

Boys really got saved by the impeccable choreography. I don't quite enjoy that track but love to see Britney dance to it. 

Lest we forget, it's Britney's favorite choreography. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Oh really?

I thought Slave was her fave choreography.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

BOYS?  :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Ok :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

DONT LET ME BE THE LASt to know??!? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY BROKEN HEEAAAAART??!:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

ok ok I’m chill :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

FROM THE…. GIRL THOSE R ICONICS :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: 

also I love rock n roll. I think they paved the way for Britney in a way, vocally and videography.  I love how boys can be such a nasty song. 

anyways:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: I don’t dislike radar nor criminal, but criminal it’s kinda loved my general audience, and radar it’s just not the right era 

ANywayyys,

Bep :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:BEEP

1. I like From The Bottom of My Broken Heart but it was not single worthy.

2. Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know is ok but not single worthy as well.

3. She sounds bad in I Love Rock N Roll, the original is better.

4. Criminal is good but again it wasn't worthy to be a single.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.