What is the Worst Britney song ever?

What is the Worst Britney song ever?   

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

I like How I Roll but Britney says How I Roll like once in the whole song and the rest is just will.i.am sounding person :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

MATM also only had Me Against The Music said once but it's a good song :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

MATM is definitely one of her weakest singles ever 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, mystic falls said:

Where is Brave New Girl/How I roll? Those.

Remove those annoying chipmunk voices and it will be song then

4 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Mind Your Business.

That song is pure trash :trash_throw_away_recycle:

4 hours ago, --- said:

manjobi

Not britney related :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 4

Chillin W/ Lou is the only correct answer. Everything about it, from the uninspired lyrics, Myah vocals, and disorganized production was just..

:ehidk_britney_um_eek::nonono_britney_nope_head_shake::gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

There’s literally nothing redeeming about it. I’m glad Britney never recorded it. She knew what was up, even then.

• Love 2

Manjobi. It should be easy. Big fat base. Scream and shout. 

I wonder what all these songs have in common. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

PS : Brave new girl and Private show are great songs and y'all will deal with it ! :elton:

• Love 1

People are so dramatic about MYB. Yeah it’s lazy and I expect better, but I like the beat and it’s fun. I still play it when I work out. Would any of you really not get excited if they played it while you were in a party or at the gym? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: 

It’s a tough call between Chilling with You, Ooh La La, Private Show and What You Want. Now those have zero redeeming qualities.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Oh and since we're at it I have to confess that I can't stand "Toy soldier" ! Here you have it ! Fight me but how dare this flop song be on the most iconic album ever. We could have had "Get back", "Let go" or... Freaking "Kiss you all over" instead. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

"Why should I be sad" is another problem but that's a different story, at least it's not cringe like "Toysoldier". 

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

My Baby OMFG nothing could ever get me to get into that sesspool of major second hand embarrassment 

Imagine running on a treadmill and this coming on and someone overhearing you jam over a practically unborn child when your clearly non hetero total single hand embarrassment or sobbing in the corner of room for no reason over someone elses child that's not even yours!!!!! omg cringefest I effin cringe when that effin verse starts I ******* die what the actual existent **** 

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
51 minutes ago, Alio said:

Oh and since we're at it I have to confess that I can't stand "Toy soldier" ! Here you have it ! Fight me but how dare this flop song be on the most iconic album ever. We could have had "Get back", "Let go" or... Freaking "Kiss you all over" instead. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

"Why should I be sad" is another problem but that's a different story, at least it's not cringe like "Toysoldier". 

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Omg I love kiss you al over and hooked on:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1

Why S&M feature Britney’s there? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

I don’t like chilling with you , doesn’t make any sense, Juno limbo it’s off brand, the songs it’s ridiculous, and the relationship that they both have sucks, so it’s worse

Edited by Imnotcrazy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.