Britney: When people say let’s celebrate love and freedom this year … I prefer to just **** 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!

2 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

American girls and American gay men has this weird thing that they “need to” have a man in their life. Majority of them aren’t saying “ f it I don’t need another therapy session after the previous meat heads, I’ll be on my own until I find someone really worth it. Until that time I will use my resources to build me as a powerhouse human being” I mean… y’all have the most fanciest, most top level universities out there. 
I think Bridgit Mendler is a great example of that. After she earned enough money from entertainment industry, she went back to school and she’s now a CEO of a space data company. She adopted a child and she’s thriving to produce more for society. 

Britney has big sum of money in the bank but all she ever do is wasting her time with these mediocre, failed dudes. 

Britney is far too famous to ever go out anywhere without being bothered relentlessly. I'd be happy if she stopped with the heavy smoking before she gets lung disease, found healthier ways to unwind in her idle time now that she's retired

4 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

She's so annnoying on IG, she needs to understand that social media it's not a therapist.

based on her IG she's already made plans to hit the tequila bottle with the vato as therapy. I'm kinda saddened enough by this to get out the vodka

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

What she represents currently may not be someone I stan... But I like this website, the community and everything here is fun and amusing to me. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Britney is really a nostalgia thing, I've listened to her albums for hours and hours on the regular since I was like... Seven. There's a bond of sorts but it's more with Britney Spears as an idea than the person, I'm sure there's more here that feel the same. The person behind the product I only know through what she's put out since "free", and it's not a likeable one not gonna lie. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: I get vibes of a lost woman who chooses (or is driven) to be rebellious to her own detriment, almost self-destructively on a downward spiral. It's sad and I hope we get to see a healed Britney, living her best healthy icon life one day... Instead of whatever this is. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

even though it's human nature people shouldn't have turned her into a barbie doll toy to project whatever their wants and dreams are on, not like she was ever some heroine character

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

If only she ****ed hot guys. 

Make it make sense girl, use your pusssay to get some hot babyjuice.

We all have preference and it is her pusaaay she can fack whoever she want right !? So kindly shut the f up :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

That sounds h.oe-ish. Like no way around it. Sounds like s.lut behavior. Not a good look. What girl says that who wants to be taken seriously. Her kids reading that I wouldn't blame them if they put her on block.

Calling a woman a *** Meanwhile you are one these gay guys who has multiple partners and suck a hundred dîcks a day  . You guys are so hypocrites :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Edited by Veronica Spears
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Baronesse said:

What she represents currently may not be someone I stan... But I like this website, the community and everything here is fun and amusing to me. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Britney is really a nostalgia thing, I've listened to her albums for hours and hours on the regular since I was like... Seven. There's a bond of sorts but it's more with Britney Spears as an idea than the person, I'm sure there's more here that feel the same. The person behind the product I only know through what she's put out since "free", and it's not a likeable one not gonna lie. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: I get vibes of a lost woman who chooses (or is driven) to be rebellious to her own detriment, almost self-destructively on a downward spiral. It's sad and I hope we get to see a healed Britney, living her best healthy icon life one day... Instead of whatever this is. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

It's such an interesting topic because I feel I'm growing up but she isn't. I'm following a reckless forever-teen, and in a few years I have to tell my own kid that this kind of behavior is not acceptable, not right, he has to take responsibility for his actions etc, while I'm still in a community that's supporting the exact opposite. So I feel that's going to be a breaking point for me, for real. I sometimes feel I'm already there, I have those days, but I still come back. I think Britney is for teenagers and young adults that still find this behavior cool and edgy, you go girl, tell them you just want to F, we're stuck in a never-ending Blackout era with her which was awesome back then... but not anymore.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

yes you can, doesn’t make it a smart opinion tho… but sure, sl** shame a woman nearly 50… like who cares if britney is doing one night stand. let her live her life. u should too

Atleast she gets ****ed with out getting ****ed

1 hour ago, Veronica Spears said:

Calling a woman a *** Meanwhile you are one these gay guys who has multiple partners and suck a hundred dîcks a day  . You guys are so hypocrites :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

First off, don't assume you know who I am. I am not a gay guy, I have not sucked a d.ick, and also not a female pop star in the limelight whose every move is highlighted. I don't think what she said makes her look good.

You bring up s.exism. Talking about wanting to f all the time isn't a good look for women and as well as men. But also society views s** differently for men and women. It's just how it is. A guy can walk in and say I just hooked up with two girls. His buds are going to high five him and call him a stud. A girl walks in and says I just hooked up with 2 guys. People will look at her like she's a h.oe.

Edited by Frankie8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.