Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

11 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You’d think the people she should be firing shots at would be the ones she goes in on, not people that haven’t done anything that deep!

She hasn’t scolded K fed in a long time!

Paul got off Scott free.

Cade doesn’t seem to have the best intentions.

Katy mocked the hell out of her and yet she follows her on IG. 

Kindly f off

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

force you back into school

Force me? Wow.

It seems some of you didn't learn a thing about abuse after Britney's case...

So sad a "super mod" writing such things...

I thought the dictator Slayer days were over but... I guess not.

Clueless Movie Whatever GIF by filmeditor

4 hours ago, Mutya said:

He’s brazilian, so English is not his first language so that explains a LOT. The way he finds something to whine about and disturb every thread should be studied though.

I actually understand very well, mutya.

Let's not go to the Xenophobia territory, k?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Xanax said:

Right!! It’s giving high school mean girl. It’s giving attention seeking.

I love Britney, always have since TNMMC, but, baby. I’m close to handing in my fan card because this ain’t it.

They didn't say you don’t understand english or that you should be forced to go back to school?

Cause it seems that's the normal behavior here if you don’t agree with a Britney post. 

21 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

They didn't say you don’t understand english or that you should be forced to go back to school?

Cause it seems that's the normal behavior here if you don’t agree with a Britney post. 

Who are you and what are you on about? What does that have to do with inflation and the high cost of groceries???? Like, are you well?

• Haha 5
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Force me? Wow.

It seems some of you didn't learn a thing about abuse after Britney's case...

So sad a "super mod" writing such things...

I thought the dictator Slayer days were over but... I guess not.

Clueless Movie Whatever GIF by filmeditor

Those days are never over. Learn to behave and to respect the rules of this forum and realize its dedicated to Britney, and to paying respects to Britney. Not to jumping at any chance to degrade her. 

Thank you very much.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
28 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Those days are never over. Learn to behave and to respect the rules of this forum and realize its dedicated to Britney, and to paying respects to Britney. Not to jumping at any chance to degrade her. 

Thank you very much.

Slayer dictator days are not over? Hmm

Good to know.

15 pages? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Lol. I like the Osbournes and I get what they mean, but I can’t really blame her. It’s condescending af, celebrities should know better than to say what some of us think out loud. 

I think she just vowed to never be silent again about things she doesn’t like. So yeah it can be OTT, but it seems to be her mission.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.