Halsey is making fun of Britney, this is not a tribute. Britney is going to be upset about this, only Cade could have approved such a bad idea

So do we think Cade wrote the initial post or the second one or both? Maybe he's the one who is b*pol*r? Or making it seem like Britney is for whatever nefarious reason? And is Bryan in on it and hoping for a collaboration to make some more coins? Is Lynne already on a plane to LA to address Britney's concerning flip-flop behavior? Did Britney actually write this song for Halsey and they are going to perform it at the Olympics? Is it part of a comeback? Are Preston and Jayden flying to Paris to cheer on their mom now that they have reunited?

Confused Thinking GIF

Find out next week on 

tumblr_m83k26oBw51qihp55o1_250.gif

3 hours ago, GimmeTitney said:

Honestly the only part of your analysis that holds water is the tabloids. These videos don't remotely remind me of Britney and I think Halsey is simply paying homage to the era as a whole. Britney doesn't own the 2000s and other celebrities also were treated horribly during that era. I never even associated the pink hair with Britney initially because it's long, darker, and styled differently on Halsey. 

If it was a blonde wig if say yeah she is clearly parodying that, however this is a whole other style.

Basically what britney though was before knowing the context, oh **** wtf is she doing im suing and after knowing it she is backtracking lmao

And I cant blame her bc 99% of **** you see on media are parodies and straight bullying but this is not the case.

In those promo videos Halsey is parodying 00s popular media, britney was never on Disney channel lol

• Love 1
5 hours ago, peacht said:

If it was a blonde wig if say yeah she is clearly parodying that, however this is a whole other style.

Basically what britney though was before knowing the context, oh **** wtf is she doing im suing and after knowing it she is backtracking lmao

And I cant blame her bc 99% of **** you see on media are parodies and straight bullying but this is not the case.

In those promo videos Halsey is parodying 00s popular media, britney was never on Disney channel lol

Yes she was. Brit had concerts on disney channel

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.