Britney shares 'Euphoria' scene. I guess Britney is feeling angry tonight?

6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

When she is not angry? 

When people say she is changing... I really don't see it.

She still always angry, venting on her instagram blaming everybody for everything. 

If no one in her circle of friends validates her trauma, then it makes sense she will continue to lash out.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, justhanging said:

If no one in her circle of friends validates her trauma, then it makes sense she will continue to lash out.

I agree, but then she should try to do  it for herself.

The always angry and self destructive behavior is only destroying herself. 

Unfortunately I don't think people around Britney will help her the way she needs.

A good therapist would tell her how bad it is for her to keep doing this on social media. She wants an impossible validation.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2

Just seen her latest posts. I hope that everything is okay and she is surrounded by the right people. Britney doesn't always deal with breakups well but this guy whatever he did isn't worth it.

I can only log off from it for awhile and hope I am just worrying too much.

8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

When she is not angry? 

When people say she is changing... I really don't see it.

She still always angry, venting on her instagram blaming everybody for everything. 

Anger is actually a really healthy emotion post trauma. It's the first step in regaining your power. She's not hurting anyone and has a lot to be angry about, all things considered, such as 600M going missing from her estate.... 

At any rate, I didn't see the posts as angry. I thought she was alluding to the Diddy scandal, which many people "friends" may be entangled in... 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.