Britney posted a comment someone made about her and that hotel incident

Just now, Crayboy said:

That's right, speak your truth. 👏🏽👏🏽

Some of the little ****s on this site can learn from this too.

I hope she isn't feeling suicidal, and has resources and professionals to talk to. In the long run, other people's words don't matter, because they're not doing **** for your life.

I do wish she completely left social media for a while. It seems like there's a disconnect between what she thinks people want to see (the dancing videos) and how it's perceived (erratic and weird). Therefore the best thing would be to leave it, and just focus fully on herself away from outside voices.

I hope she has a good week.

That was a kind message you wrote. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 3

I think it’s funny that the former president was almost assassinate yesterday and here she is posting yet another rant about her paparazzi grief as if people are talking about her.

NOBODY is talking crap about her yet she keeps perpetuating this make belief world where she thinks she’s the daily headline on every news outlet. 

• Haha 6

Its good for Britney to know that people get it too, like not everyone believes it and a whole lot of people see it how it is or how britney wants us to see. Hopefuly this pov will ease her concern of judment and exploitation and let her just BE more, freely.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I think it’s funny that the former president was almost assassinate yesterday and here she is posting yet another rant about her paparazzi grief as if people are talking about her.

NOBODY is talking crap about her yet she keeps perpetuating this make belief world where she thinks she’s the daily headline on every news outlet. 

Many people never talk about politics so why should she be obligated to? You don't know what she does in private.

She could have donated to the families of those affected from yesterday's horrific event.

Leave her alone.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.