What are your thoughts on why Britney’s haters are so invested in her personal life and constantly put her down?

It seems like the obsession with Britney has never stopped since her debut album.

Haters make fun of her Instagram, paparazzi photoshop her legs to make her look bad, and Team Con pays publications to write negative stuff about her.

When will this ever stop? I’ve never seen such a frenzy about a pop star in my life. It’s getting ridiculous! spacer.png

• Love 6
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, --- said:

i think a lot of them come from other forums and purposely stir **** up here (and it works)
they all feed each other and usually come in groups/pairs
i often wonder about the age demographic, because it's alarming to think they could be full-grown adults

It's really sad to see adults on the internet judging a woman so harshly for enjoying herself and living on her own terms.

It's one thing to disagree with how she presents herself, but calling her derogatory terms is just crazy!

tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 5
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

It's really sad to see adults on the internet judging a woman so harshly for enjoying herself and living on her own terms.

It's one thing to disagree with how she presents herself, but calling her derogatory terms is just crazy!

tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

yeah a couple of them show some pretty disturbing levels of being psychologically manipulative. i figure they bring in a lot of ad revenue, and nothing would be done to remove them unless the behavior became overt.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

They spend all their days here, this already says alot... It's ok to spend all your day when you are passionate and like something but it's extremely weird when you hate a thing... That's only mean you have nothing else to do, your life sucks really hard and you have absolutely no other places to go even in real life! Even when I was a kid I never did stuff like that! Thanks God!

They criticize Britney's IG like they were the best at it, but OFF COURSE THEY WILL NEVER SHOW YOU THEIRS and we all know why...:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Same things when they talk about her teeth... I'm like "show your face...", never get any response... No one wondering why!:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Only people with miserable life can spend all their days to act like a that! Instead of putting all their energy to bash Britney, they should try to fix their own lives! But I guess it's not possible for them, so they HAVE to stay in this haters trolls mode. Otherwise they will GO NUTS! DO SOME SPORTS INSTEAD! GO TO THE GYM!

I would have been so disgusted by myself if I was like that and be arround other members who don't want me here because I feel so bad in my skin and miserable in my own life, that the only things I can do is spread my own unhappiness and negativity and attack a woman EVERYTIME I CAN, who doesn't even know my existence to feel "better"! :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

We all know the definition of a troll/hater. We all know why they act like this! They can even find something to do of their pathetic lives so they come on internet and release all their frustrations! These people are sick! A normal person would never act like this!

They have 4 champions trolls here! Who's gonna have the b *lls to show their IG and finally guide Britney to the lights and show her what's a perfect IG looks like!

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ROCIO said:

I think they are people who ENVIED Britney so much when she was at her best and now they use every little opportunity they have to hate on her. Like a revenge, you know? It makes them feel better (for a moment) about their lack of life, success, talent or looks. They have low self-steem. 

If there's a negative thread, you know what members are gonna be posting there. They are free to do it, of course, but it's lame and a waste of time. Why do they spend so much time writing about someone they despise? Because some haters here are the ones who post the most. They seem DESPERATE.  

And Britney is still beautiful, relevant and loved... So keep hating. 

This too! Nothing worse than an old Brit  *ard who has turn into a hater! 100% right!

Also, yeah, like @Style. said, they are all ADULTS! This is scary! Please God never let me turn like them, I could never get over it!

ADULTS... My Godness...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, ROCIO said:

I think they are people who ENVIED Britney so much when she was at her best and now they use every little opportunity they have to hate on her. Like a revenge, you know? It makes them feel better (for a moment) about their lack of life, success, talent or looks. They have low self-steem. 

If there's a negative thread, you know what members are gonna be posting there. They are free to do it, of course, but it's lame and a waste of time. Why do they spend so much time writing about someone they despise? Because some haters here are the ones who post the most. They seem DESPERATE.  

And Britney is still beautiful, relevant and loved... So keep hating. 

yeah and one thing they want to assume is that Britney does nothing and is lonely in her life.

if i was Britney i wouldnt want to post myself with absolutely every friend i meet either. im sure she keeps some of the best parts of her life private.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.