New Post: "I apologize for not being perfect. I will try and get confidence and consistency back". Does she read Exhale?

7 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She really thinks her videos are good and we all like the content... Who is lying to this woman?

This video and others from the same bunch went viral with people making fun of her. 

And she lowkey confirmed she was not going to therapy... right?

You just missed the point .  Shes seeing herself and her mistakes . Sometimes it’s also good to break from therapy . Go when you’re able to share your best .  Therapy sometimes is unnerving . Why twist this post into a negative? Breathe-work for trauma helped me. Its actually intense sessions.   It’s about finding the right people and therapist . She is reflecting and sorry I see confidence in this post. Why be negative again?  Grow yourself who ever you are . Empathy and kindness . Be well!  I love her post . We all need a little growth. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Yea is something wrong with that? I thought about my stupid podcast the same way forever. She's doing her part in saving the world too..

She really is the best. 

There's nothing wrong with that, but it's not doing her any favors. People make fun of her, her relationship with her children is not good because of her posts, she continues to provide material for the tabloids. And let's be honest, it doesn't have the quality she thinks it has and it doesn’t give her any money. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

There's nothing wrong with that, but it's not doing her any favors. People make fun of her, her relationship with her children is not good because of her posts, she continues to provide material for the tabloids. And let's be honest, it doesn't have the quality she thinks it has and it doesn’t give her any money. 

If a foreign intelligence agency had influenced your mind to write that reply in a way so it apply just as well as a criticism of my podcast as a criticism of her IG.. Well good job.

What money though? Her IG a job, maybe not the kind of job that's about that. Making fun? Who? Of what, why? Her sons? What is that about though?

And quality? OMG! The quality of humanity and our very souls so precious little ones. Try that for a quiet evening moment.

EDIT: Keeping this entirely about her IG. Staying outta it myself.

Edited by Jibreel

Like anyone when you are low you can easily let the bad people in. They pray on this and make you feel good even when toxic. The fact she has reflected so quickly is a positive sign and to share it with the world takes a strong resilience. Also means she cares what her fans and the public think. Which also means she isn’t done with the industry. 

• Like 2

If Britney really does read exhale: 

we love you and wish the best for you. Please give yourself time to heal, find some good therapist and surround yourself with good people who aren’t leaches. I know we don’t know him like you do but Cade doesn’t seem like he has your best interest at heart. 
also if you can get out of LA, get off social media and give yourself some well deserved peace 

• Like 1

I think maybe she isn't reading random comments on internet. But maybe she is talking to herself, because she's hard on herself and disciplined. I want to be better, I want to be fit, I want to be se-xy, or something.

• Like 2

Unlike the many nonsense things she posts, this was the most sensible of the last few posts.
It is essential to look at what we do and always seek to evolve. She is right to say that she will do more therapy and try to regain the confidence she had

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She really thinks her videos are good and we all like the content... Who is lying to this woman?

This video and others from the same bunch went viral with people making fun of her. 

And she lowkey confirmed she was not going to therapy... right?

and your comments are all the same too… what’s the difference… you’re just petty

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

and your comments are all the same too… what’s the difference… you’re just petty

This person also cannot read cause nowhere in the post did she say she wasn't going to therapy, but that she could benefit from more sessions. she was very insightful and aware here. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dale Jamieson said:

... strong resilience. Also means she cares what her fans and the public think. Which also means she isn’t done with the industry. 

You also think we've haven't seen the last from her? Oh so good to hear that kind of words everytime. HOPE! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.