A important blind item to share in regards to Britney Spears and Kyle Lai-Fatt

11 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Sum it up aint nobody got time for that :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

kyle lai-fatt wanted to prevent britney spears from attending the premiere of once upon a time in hollywood that day, in order to talk to her and hang out with her, but never got the chance to prevent her from doing so. from there on, the photos and videos is all what people now think of britney as this once upon a time in hollywood premiere girl, the nookie red dress wearing movie premiere girl, and the little red riding hood hillbilly woman they are trying to make out to her because of this. the snl skits, the fact that craiyon/dalle mini can have ai generated images of her at the premiere... this event ruined britney's life forever, and it also made britney no longer post photos with her son anymore. it's so sad what a movie premiere can do to your life, and now we all know why she hates those photos so much, you know? :( 

19 hours ago, kylelaiflop said:

yeah but britney said she thought she attended the premiere to once upon a one more time, until she misread the movie title, and now you can see why kyle has those nightmares of his stomach getting eated by seagulls because of those photos. plus never forget the mole under her left eye, it's why kyle should've prevented her from going to the premiere in the first place :( 

spacer.png

You’re weird and scary

53 minutes ago, kylelaiflop said:

kyle lai-fatt wanted to prevent britney spears from attending the premiere of once upon a time in hollywood that day, in order to talk to her and hang out with her, but never got the chance to prevent her from doing so. from there on, the photos and videos is all what people now think of britney as this once upon a time in hollywood premiere girl, the nookie red dress wearing movie premiere girl, and the little red riding hood hillbilly woman they are trying to make out to her because of this. the snl skits, the fact that craiyon/dalle mini can have ai generated images of her at the premiere... this event ruined britney's life forever, and it also made britney no longer post photos with her son anymore. it's so sad what a movie premiere can do to your life, and now we all know why she hates those photos so much, you know? :( 

You need serious help 

spacer.png

It's definitely not that bad... She wore way more worse dresses before :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

I don't think the story about her getting overly stressed about this is true, is there any proof or any mentions from Britney about this event? Are you trying to say she's not attending any awards or events because of this? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

It's definitely not that bad... She wore way more worse dresses before :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

I don't think the story about her getting overly stressed about this is true, is there any proof or any mentions from Britney about this event? Are you trying to say she's not attending any awards or events because of this? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

no she can attend award shows and stuff related to her name on it... it's just that premieres of movies that doesnt have her songs on it are not her thing. i think she said it in one of her deleted ig posts from the past but can't remember which one it is. 

Edited by kylelaiflop
13 hours ago, ainey said:

Omg when I started scrolling and saw how long this post was I said **** no lol. Be more succinct next time you wanna write a fanfic

it's not fanfic guys, we just want britney to be happy before the pictures get spread out more, she said what she said, she hates the photos, so it's better to not spread them out so much. hence why kyle should've been there for her, instead of letting her get sabotaged by the entire world. he was a true friend to brit brit, that's why we made an arg just for him, you know? 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, limecakes said:

Damn, lay off the fan fiction. 

again, it's not fanfiction, it's just a theory/rumor. take it seriously. britney still hates those photos anyways. plus this was just a blind item shared by noku pireleis, so... please don't name call them for this one. thank you. 

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, PolySpears said:

I can't :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

the photos weren't that bad 

she still hates them, poly... you know that. but at least her wikipedia photo you shared in here, doesn't have that huge ugly mole underneath her left eye, so she looks cute in that photo anyways. those photos she hates so much, not so much. 

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Wtf did i just read. This blind items become more and more trash

not really if you think about the fact this was meant for an alternate reality game set to get those photos of britney at the ouatih premiere removed very soon 

5 hours ago, toxicjs said:

My thoughts exactly.

Can anyone make sense of this and please explain. I'm beyond lost... 

the blind item is about kyle lai-fatt trying to prevent britney spears from going to the premiere of once upon a time in hollywood in 2019 

This makes no sense and Britney doesn’t know this Kyle person

The OP is a known stalker obsessed with this Kyle guy for over six years. Kyle isn’t a celebrity or public figure, he’s some random guy they saw online who they thought was cute and been stalking, making fake biographys and editing pics of ever since

They’ve been banned on other sites for their insane posts about him and trying to find his family and address :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

From another site years ago

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

They’re also obsessed with that Britney pic from 2019 and claims it ruined their life because she had a non existent mole under her eye :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

spacer.png

They’re seriously unstable and need help, best not to give them attention or engage with their Kyle posts

Some of their other posts (fake pages they've made since 2018)

KYLELAIFATTFOSTERJENKINSTRIBUTE.BANDCAMP.COM

Bandcamp fan page for the famous Jamaican-American superstar Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster Jenkins, who rose to fame in 1991. We are in no way affiliated with the man himself, Kyle Lai-Fatt Foster...

smash-or-pass-kyle-lai-fatt.5652766

the-kyle-lai-fatt-posing-with-celebritie

GENIUS.COM

‘Cause he’s awesome…and you’re not! Kyle R. Lai-Fatt has been by far my favorite singer since I was about 21 years old, and that was 9 years ago. I’ve seen him in his early days of filming all the...
GENIUS.COM

Kyle Lai-Fatt is an American singer and model.
KYLE-LAI-FATT-FOSTER-JENKINS.FANDOM.COM

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.